Look what I get for early weigh-in!!!

Prettyfacebut?

...body-has-caught-up!!!!
8lbs off:D:D:D
I am in absolute shock!!!.....and....I am now just overweight!!!

CDC even weighed me twice in case the scales were wrong:rolleyes:

After 20 weeks this is my best 'cd' loss!!

Anyway....off to run around my living room:party0011::party0011::party0011:
XXXXXXXXXX

wowsa thats fab well done!!

WOWZER!!!!!!

Run, run like the wind, I think you should wave your arms around too!!

WELL DONE xxxxx

wow thats fab, how early was you early weigh in?

Just one day...normally weigh in on Monday after work....it was a last minute thing today as well so I had already done 4ltrs of water (normally reduce my water on weigh-in day;)) and had my soup just before I left:D
XXXXXX

Thanks girls:)
XXXX

WOWZER!!!!!!

Run, run like the wind, I think you should wave your arms around too!!

WELL DONE xxxxx

Thanks G:)

Yes I will...must be careful with the arms though...don't want my bingo-wings slapping me in the face:D
XXXX

Just one day...normally weigh in on Monday after work....it was a last minute thing today as well so I had already done 4ltrs of water (normally reduce my water on weigh-in day;)) and had my soup just before I left:D
XXXXXX

Thanks girls:)
XXXX

jeez already 4litres thats bloomin marvellous well done you again :)

hi guys! am on day 4 of SS and finding it so hard! need some support desperately, i know it will be worth it in the end, but i start a new job on June the 5th and have 5 stone to lose although i know i won't lose it all that fast, how much is realistic? on my scales it says i have lost 10 pounds but how much of that is water?? xx

Fantastic!!!!

Well done :D:D:D:D:D:D

hi guys! am on day 4 of SS and finding it so hard! need some support desperately, i know it will be worth it in the end, but i start a new job on June the 5th and have 5 stone to lose although i know i won't lose it all that fast, how much is realistic? on my scales it says i have lost 10 pounds but how much of that is water?? xx

Hi Jackie

The first week is hard, grit your teeth and it does get a little easier. Weight loss should average about a stone per month but is usually a little more in the first month due to the first week being a bit bigger. I'm not sure about how much is water but I think roughly 4lbs or so.

Keep going xxx

thanks for the reply! so basically im looking at about 5 months to reach my goal, i guess thats alot better than dieting conventionally im sure it would take a lot longer that way! by the way you look fantastic!! how long did it take you?? and are you still on it? xx

WoWeee......... Way2Go!

:talk017:

thats fantastic well done xx

Hi Jackietrew,
The first part of your journey must start with your mind!
It is hard for the 1st week (I still have memories of my desperate help posts in the early days:eek:) however....focus on a day at a time or a weigh-in at a time....tell yourself the weight that you see on the scales will be the last time you see that number....when it comes to food and temptation don't say " I can't/I want/I can't/I want" just tell yourself " It's not never....it's just not now"!
As for how much is water....think about it...do you really care? 10lbs off is 10lbs off!! (well done by the way!!)
Best advice I can give you is Minimins!! I couldn't have done this without this site...the great people on here have celebrated with me...kicked me up the ar*e when I needed it...and given me virtual hugs & tissues when I needed them:thankyou:
XXXXX

hey, thank you so much for that! i've always been a person who turns to food for any situation! stress, boredom, sadness etc and thats one thing im finding hard, start a new job on July the 5th so hopefully will have lost something by then! congrats on your weight loss btw how much more do you have to lose? xxxx

hey, thank you so much for that! i've always been a person who turns to food for any situation! stress, boredom, sadness etc and thats one thing im finding hard,
I also found this hard. In my first month I think I was on an emotional rollercoaster and I realised that where I used to use food I couldn't/wouldn't anymore due to CD...I had to find other ways to deal with 'stuff'....for me it is now exercise, Minimins and facing my demons head on!
start a new job on July the 5th so hopefully will have lost something by then! congrats on your weight loss btw how much more do you have to lose?
Well 17lbs to get to my original goal....however...may move it down. Started at 20st 13lbs...wanted to get to 200lbs(14st 4lbs)....may move it to 14st(196lbs)
I am 6ft tall and wanted to get to a size 14...which I have done (still a bit tight;))
I am mainly going with how my body feels/looks....but those number on the scales keep pulling me back!
xxxx
XXXXX

you have done incredibly well!! you should be (im sure you are) very proud of yourself! you seem to have such dedication! its nice to know im not the only person who finds it hard! because sometimes i feel so alone doing this, so glad i found this website! i need to lose 3 stone to get down to a healthy bmi but then my cdc told me i have to move onto higher calories, why is this? i would rather just stay on ss and lose the further 2 stone but intercept it with maybe add a meal once or twice a week xxxxxx

you so deserve this. Well done babe! I'm jumping around for you:D

Keep going - you rock!

Ahhh...thanks B...(We both Rock!!!)

How are you doing? I've been popping in and out, how was your picnic yesterday? I pass Greenwich Park on my way to work everyday!!
Were you going back to CD?
XXXXX

Back