Look what I lost..

haha - I like this thread - I've lost and elephant's heart plus 1lb! :-o

I've lost btwn an elephant's heart and a small bale of hay:eek:

This isn't on the list, but a nice little physical reminder for people here who pick up a lot of tetra packs on a weekly basis!

The tetra packs come in pallets of 28 which weighs a stone in total. If you regularly pick up 14 tetras a week have a good feel of the weight when your CDC hands you it - you're holding half a stone in your hands! The sheer weight of that 7lbs really made me realise how much weight I've been dragging around with me this past 50lbs and how much I'm still hauling about with the 40 to go!

pandorasinbox said:
This isn't on the list, but a nice little physical reminder for people here who pick up a lot of tetra packs on a weekly basis!

The tetra packs come in pallets of 28 which weighs a stone in total. If you regularly pick up 14 tetras a week have a good feel of the weight when your CDC hands you it - you're holding half a stone in your hands! The sheer weight of that 7lbs really made me realise how much weight I've been dragging around with me this past 50lbs and how much I'm still hauling about with the 40 to go!

Sorry they are I crates of 27 (strips of 3) but 27 do weigh 1st

Wow, just realised that I have lost a cinder block, or the weight of my 2 year old boy. And he is heavy! Oh my, I never looked at it like that before! :0

I was close, mama! ;)

An Irish Setter? they are not 71lb surely???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back