Looking for a buddy 17stoness going on 10stone :)

Freyj4z

Hey everyone i really would like a buddy to lose weight with :) i wanna get to my goal by xmas, ive gotta do it, ive just joined weight watchers, i will be writing down everything and seeing how i go :)

Hi there! I have been on the plan three weeks and lost 7lb, so defiantly works if you stick at it. It's the evenings I find so hard, have to avoid the kitchen!! Good luck!

Hey!!! Yeah its sounds like so much!!! I am starting today properly today, the last two days ive just been trying to figure it out!!! But im going to get my pack and stuff tonight!!! Ive just come over from sw...so im nervous to start somewhere different!!

Sw is reallly hard work and it just didnt work for me, but ww looks quite good and got my first meeting tonight so fingers crossed it goes well :)

Thank youu, really enjoyed my first meeting was nice short and sweet :):) no feeling bad if u put on or lost was nice to have it be more private

Really well actually thank you!! I use all my points plus 7 weeklys yesterday and today i am under my points by 3, and short of writing down my sleeping pattern as well my food is completley tracked lol
:) how are u doing??

Thats cool, im really worried cause its my first week that im not gonna lose any!! Trying to keep myself occupied, but im weighing everythig out at the moment

Im a self confessed serial weigher....and i weigh myself constantly....sometimes like 3 times a day...i cant stop!!

It makes me fail as well, because i have 2 sets of scales and i will literally just weigh off each of them, and that messes me up,

On one set of my scales it says ive gained on my other set it says ive lost 3lb and on my nans it says ive lost 6lb... ahaa...so confused

Hi I'd like to join as well if you've room lol
I'm a newbie and doing ww and finding it good
had my 1st weigh in yesterday since joining and lost 4lbs
im finding writing everything down helps a whole lot so I can plan around what's left for the day
good luck we can do this x

Hiii :) well done on your weight loss!! I have my weigh in tomorrow very nervous aha!! Hope ive lost something!

Hiya, I've got a long way to go as well! I'm 20st 4lb and looking to get to about 10st as well.

I joined group on Monday with my Mum so I have no excuse for not going! And today has been my first day on plan, it seems to have gone well so far!

Good Luck on your journey!

Yay cool :) :) i am struggling with my teeth atm, so cant eat properly but ive been on plan!! WI tonight!! Lets hope ive lost some!!

Thank youu :):) i hoping ive lost something xxxx

Come back from wi with a 6lb weight loss :) :) so pleased im only 6lb off my 5% mark :)

Thank you!!

Aww its ok tho :) yayy tho im glad ur motivated to get back on it :)

I am off to do some food shopoing tomorrow, we are skint so mostly pasta bake aha but pay day next week yayyy

Yeah, i always weigh mine before and do it seperatly :)

Back