Looking for a buddy - Around 365lbs/26st+??

AngieBaby1507

Hi Everyone,

I've just taken the first step of emailing a CDC to get started one final time on the Cambridge Diet.

Hopefully I will be getting started in the next week or 2, and I'm looking for someone who's about my age (25) and at or around my current weight of about 27st (god that's shocking to write!). I am quite tall though (5ft9), and have an overall goal of losing about 15st, so anyone similar to this would be great.

I know it will be a long and hard slog, so I feel like I need to plan and get the best tools available to me to achieve this, and I think a buddy going through the same things as me and on the same diet would be an amazing start. No one in my life is in much support of something that seems so drastic to them!

Anyway, I know it's a long shot that there is someone out there like me, but it can't hurt to ask can it?!

All the best to everyone and their efforts to become healthy!

Angela xx

Hi Angela
Welcome on board and good luck with your weight loss journey. This is a brilliant site and you'll find loads of people on here that will support you x

Hey there doll.. and welcome to minimins..!!! we're all so lovely here.. and we promise to help and support you with every step..

My names Cat and i started CD at 23st8.. im now 20st 5ish.. and im quite a short arse at 4"11.. so im guessing we probably have about the same amount to lose all together more or less.. so if you want a buddy.. id happily step up.. god knows i need one myself.. :)

Glad you've found us..

Cat x x x x x x x

Hey hun, I'd like to join Kitteh in offering my services! :)

I'm 5'11 and started at *whispering* 25st 11. I have 13 stones to lose in total and have lost just under 6 so far so the half way line is in sight!

We can do it but I know all to well that when there is as much to lose as we have it can seem such a massive task. I'm sure you already have thought of this but I find it easier to tackle it a stone at a time and mostly ignore the fact that I have 7 more to go as that's when I start to feel a bit disheartened lol

Good luck girly!! :)

welcome!! I started at 23 stone 4 and am now 18 stone exactly so still have 8 stone to lose, you've come to the right place and you will lose weight on this diet!!! :D

hey hun,
just want to welcome you to minis and wish you the best of luck on the most fab diet ever,it will fall off you on cd,
keep us posted ,
elaine x

Hiya, welcome to mini's best of luck with the diet hun.Im 22. I started at nearly 21 stone am nearly 17 now :)

becky xx

hey angie id love to keep in touch i started in may at 26 stone 8 weeks later im 22 st 08 1b if you stick with this it will really work for you ive never been able to stick to anything it took me ages to get going called about 3 cd people then finally i liked the voice of the last one i was very ashamed to tell her my weight she even wanted to meet me at the station but i told her i can hardly walk she was so sympathatic ,please keep in touch xxxx ill look out for you

hi angie and welcome to minimins :)
your in the right place for support, everyone here is great :)

dont worry about how much you want to lose, plenty of us here who want to lose double figures

i started at 23 stone 3lb so had a tad over 14 stone to lose
am now 20 stone 11lb and am on first week of a restart ( health probs had to stop for a while ) so have just under 12 stone to go
happy to buddy if you need support

im emma, i started at 21.8 and now 19.2 but really struggling at the moment so would love a diet buddy for extra support.

Back