Looking for a buddy for slimming world. Started 2 days ago!!

Starting my journey (AGAIN!!) on Saturday and would love a buddy

Hi, welcome ;) good luck! How are you finding it so far?

28th June 2013: wk 1 : 3 stone to lose

Extra Easy: Im looking for a buddy to motivate each other

Yep, followed it and even kept a diary! I didn't always have my syns though, so I'm having a few days where I have the full 15 and see what happens. Thanks for the help x

Hi! I'm also starting Slimming World tomorrow, have tried it before but always ended up giving up.

I'm going to a wedding in 8 weeks so am hoping to lose at least half a stone by then!
Would love some support as I easily give in to temptation and reach for the chocolate within a few days of starting diets....

x

Re: Extra Easy: Im looking for a buddy to motivate each other

Keep going, you will see the results soon. If you have a low loss this week but a high one next week its worth it.

Lots of water as well. If I dont drink water I'm a sluggish as hell x,

Ps just had my weekly treat. Half a tube of Pringles. it was meant to be ten Pringles not HALF A TUB!

Thanks. I've been getting headaches so will up the amount of water I'm having. I've just had a Green and Blacks 15g choc bar absolutely Devine x

And I keep well away from Pringles, there's no way I could just have 10 or just half a tube!!! I'm impressed x

Half a tub is almost twenty syns!!!

Twenty!

Well done aqua! Cookie you'll have to set a new target for next week!! Eek!!! Everyone seems to be having a great week this week compared to last week. Having a night out tomorrow night but just gonna drink diet sodas! Not fun getting up in morning with 2year old toilet training (although progress today!!) and a 7month old! Well done with the squats and ABS as well! Having a day off any exercise today so it's been good! Back on the exercise tomorrow!!!

Hi BMG and all. Hope everyone is doing ok. Full house for me this weekend and off down to local harbour for feast week finale fireworks tonight. Fish and chips are in the agenda though currently I'm thinking may just have fish and steal a couple of hubby's chips to taste lol. Will let you know! Whatever I shall be right back on track tomorrow with SW friendly BBQ planned. Hubby has lost another lb this week and has now lost 19lbs alongside me how cool is that :). Have a fabulous Saturday.

Starting my journey (AGAIN!!) on Saturday and would love a buddy

How are you finding day one so far? x

28th June 2013: wk 1 : 3 stone to lose

Hi everyone

So re-joined SW this morning, I was dreading getting on the scales! Went from group to buy salad & fruit etc. Had a nice ham salad for lunch, stressing a bit about dinner as going out but will make a sensible choice.

Welcome to our new buddies, another one in their last year of their 40s, depressing isn't it lol, still by the time our birthdays arrive we'll be slimmer, healthier & feeling good :)

Be good over the weekend ;-)

Re: Starting my journey (AGAIN!!) on Saturday and would love a buddy

Diary crasher here to subscribe :)

I'm hitting 45 this time ....where in the heck do the years go!!!
Well done on getting on the SW waggon! Get yourself stocked up with lots of free food and plan plan plan your meals so you don't get caught out when you're rushed (says me who still sits here umming and ahhing some days what to cook lol :p xx)

Oh dear!
I've been good again today, really sticking with it. I'm surprising myself. Probably still not drinking enough though, water sadly, if it was wine I'd've drank gallons haha
Enjoy your weekend x

Went to York for the day today. Had weetabix before I went. Had a jacket and brands for lunch and just had grilled chicken, pasta and cott cheese for tea. With half a melon for desert.

I'm determined to only have syns in the coconut oil I take on a morning to make up for the Pringles last night!

Hope you have had a nice day x

That's great for a day out! I went to Zumba this morning and took my son to the cinema this afternoon.
We all had mushy pea curry for tea, Saturday used to be our take away night, not quite the same but still a curry lolol x

Lol my hubby said to me the other day "why don't we have, pig out weekends anymore?"

I said "erm I'm on a diet...."

He said,"you used to still have pig out nights though"

Ha. How much my life has changed!

Off out for Sunday lunch tomorrow...read the menu and going to have roast beef and then sticky toffee pud.:)
No point going out and having salad lol

I have been at it for a while but need to start again with my head round it now. Can I join in I think its easier if there is a group of you

Faye x

Probably got 3 stone to lose to be at heaviest acceptable weight

Oops ok confessional - I had fish and chips and a large glass of wine - 41 syns for the day but back in track today. First truly flexible day in 12 weeks so not going to beat myself up and just carry on :) SW friendly BBQ today. Got into some posh frocks in my wardrobe yesterday that haven't done up for 5.5 years woop so more or less back to weight when hubby and I got married now so now for the rest! Hope everyone us having a great weekend.

We used to have cheese and wine nights in the house. We would get in a ton of diff cheeses and what ever fizzy wine was on offer and diff crackers. We would stuff ourselves till bursting then put it away.
No more of these just now but miss them.
Have eaten like a hungry hippo this weekend cause of tom so must get back on track. Was even thinking of doing slimfast but don't hve the will power. HELP:eek:

Back