Looking for a buddy for slimming world. Started 2 days ago!!

Hola mi amigas, holidays are very tempting to be really bad, I'm having treats though like omelette for breakfast filled with mushrooms, spinach tomatoes & cheese yum yum I enjoy the salads and that but it's hard to keep it up all the time. BMG your food plan this week sounds delicious and so does Aqua's chicken New Yorker I do like cheese so I'll give it a go when I'm back on plan. Lexi I hope your kitchen is looking good so far, I hope the photos show up ok. Xx

Attachments

• image-4280885556.jpg
    image-4280885556.jpg
    381.4 KB · Views: 36
  • image-357907021.jpg
    image-357907021.jpg
    374.4 KB · Views: 39
Wow Cookie your food looks good glad your having a fab time. I have been eating out mostly over the last two weeks wi tomorrow night not looking good really but so difficult with no cooker, sink, work tops etc. the kitchen is coming along new sink in and lovely range cooker I'm dying to get cooking on only a few more days. Been out again tonight chicken fajitas oh dear, only had soda and lime to drink though. Tasha and Geordie you are doing really well, I've only got four weeks to go for my hols and wanted to lose another 5lb pushing it a bit now though.

Lexi sounds tough without the kitchen but nearly there. BMG SW website has cheesecake recipes etc and mags have done in too, must admit tend to avoid making puds thus far, let us know how you get on. Cookie sounds like you're having fun, hope the weather is nice. Becky if you're still following have been wondering how you are x. Hi to everyone else too x x x x just off to work

Re: Looking for a slimming buddy.

Thanks Missa! I'm trying lol will get there just a bit more slowly than I really wanted. Misschaos welcome abroad! Do you go to class or are you doing it home on your own?

I go to class on a Monday night! I'm rubbish though, as soon as I lose half a stone...I reduce my imaginary target by half a stone so I never feel like I'm getting closer!!

Hello Everyone,

Im back :) sorry ive been away for so long, its taken me a while to get my head straight after things with my dad's funeral, then I ended up in hospital with a joint kidney infection and tonsilitis.
I havent given up on slimming world, have been a bit naughtier (not as strict with myself) but stood on my own scales this morning and was shocked to see it said 14st 7lb my last weigh on them said 14st13lb.
Have been back on the plan properly as of monday this week and im due to weigh in tomorrow so will let you know how it goes.

Well done every one. You are all doing so well and must be so proud of yourselves.

Really going to get motivated again because i CAN do this :)

xx

Welcome back Becky, good to see you back with us. You've had a very tough time of it recently. Hoping you gain strength and get better... and although not important well done on the weight loss! I'm sure it gave you a boost. I'm sure you've caught up with how the rest of the group is doing. We all seem to be ticking along and poor Lexi without her kitchen! Not long now til you're back in your kitchen!! What make of range did you get? Will look forward to see how it goes. We'd love to move house and when we do, I'd like a range but wouldn't be sure of which ones are good! And cookie, cookie cookie, how lucky you are still sunning yourself. Meals look delicious. Making the lemon chicken tonight so will let you all know how it goes! Also weigh in tonight!! I think I'm gonna make my tarte au Citroen for the weekend and also the Eton mess! Will have a sliver of the lemon tart as I've no idea how many syns would be in it. I love it so much. Have completed day 5 of level 2 of 30day shred and it's good, challenging and tough. Loving my new shape land also the fact that my cellulite which I would have badly on my legs (full length) is disappearing. I see a huge change in that. Well must go and will catch up later!

Hi Becky. Nice to have you back x x sorry to hear you've been so poorly. It's been a very hard time for you all round and I know everyone has been thinking of you. BMG - the lemon chicken is really nice from the Asian cookbook. Had my thyroxine increased again last Thurs so hopefully that will sort things back to the optimal range now - was borderline hypothyroid a few weeks back. Just sorted week's menus for next week and shopping list to match. Weigh in tomorrow night for me.

2Lb off this week so delighted! Aqua did yours turn out like the book? Mine wasn't coated like the book. More like a sauce. Not sure where I went wrong??? Tasted delicious though! Good luck with weigh in tomorrow night! Only 2more pounds and I'll have my first stone off! After that only another stone and a half!!

Hi everyone, nice too see you back Becky and glad your feeling better and aqua hope you get yourself sorted too. Weigh in tonight can't believe I have maintained, all I've done is eat out, used the chippy, takeaways and a couple of doughnuts, I know I've been very lucky and hopefully will have my kitchen back by the weekend. Bmg got a range master 90 classic deluxe with the matching hood, it is stunning and I can't wait to use it. The panel looks like aircraft controls to me so will have to read instruction book something I usually bypass if can.

Ah I've seen that one and thought it lovely. You can let me know how it goes! Fantastic result with weigh in considering your week!

Re: Looking for a slimming buddy.

I don't change my target, I just tell myself I've worked hard to lose that half stone so I deserve a treat Sadly usually a food related treat do I fall off the wagon and end up losing the same half stone over and over :( this time I'm gonna buy a lipstick or new blouse! See if that works lol

When I had 10stone to lose...my target was always 11stone. Now I've got 3-4 stone to lose... my head keeps saying...why not make your goal...10stone...or 9stone.... stupid head!

What plan is everyone doing? I'm trying out red/ee mixed (ee if I got out for food as its a hassle to work out syns for red if its free on ee due to weight etc)

Cut out snacking too! Going well :)

Just prepped pork and veg ragu fo the slow cooker from the SW all in one extra easy cookbook - 7-8 hours in the slow crock and will have with noodles after WI later. Looks lush. Day off today as insurance contractors were meant to be fixing an external broken water pipe but that's been a complete mess up and they only did a survey, now battling with them to get it fixed before Thurs next week - really annoyed as took day off to get it sorted and they didn't do what they said on their call. Have been on to insurance company to sort it - they chose the wrong week to mess with me as I have PMT lol Ok rant over :)

Hi gang, tash laughing about your freddos and strawberries, just been shopping for more strawberries. Aqua tea sounds good and good luck with the WI. BMG well done on the weight loss, fab. Lexi I should be getting a new kitchen if things go to plan, cannot wait! Welcome back Becky great to hear from you x. Well once daughter comes in from school we are off to McDonald's. Promised her, coffee for me. Stayed on track quite well this week. Syns yesterday were mostly martini and lemonade cos I felt like it. The other night I had some grapes, mini chedders, 5 syns and cheese hex a, it was like a mini cheese board, fab. Chilli con carne and rice for tea.....

Back