Looking for a buddy for slimming world. Started 2 days ago!!

Re: Extra Easy: Im looking for a buddy to motivate each other

Well I stayed the same....totally deserved after a week of cheats!! Had my traditional post weigh in tea out at a pub and now back on it.

Kayla I had a baby 9 months ago so we are in the same boat!

Jo.....a banana in milk?! Are you pregnant?!eeeeeewwww lol x

I love banana, but with milk? Do you mean in milk shake?!

Well I do them whenever I can fit them in during the day. I think I'm getting obsessed with exercise... have found another ABS challenge which looks good! Remember ladies I'm on maternity leave so don't have to work it around work!! Go back at end of July so I am determined to do as much as I can before then. weigh in tomorrow night.

Good luck with weigh in, I'm going to do my abs before bed along with the squats but I can't promise ill do 50 day 1, seems a lot! Good luck with weigh I. Xxx

Extra Easy: Im looking for a buddy to motivate each other

Lol.. Honestly, chopped up banana, with milk poured over (not skimmed, it just dosent taste the same) mmm its lovely.. Try it ladies xxx

You sound like a lovely person but I would prefer to eat my own leg!

Hello, can I join you?
I've been on sw 3 weeks, lost 5 1/2 lbs so far, I'm pleased with that as I want to lose slowly and keep it off. I have 1 1/2 stone to lose.
Kate xx

Hello, can I join you?
I've been on sw 3 weeks, lost 5 1/2 lbs so far, I'm pleased with that as I want to lose slowly and keep it off. I have 1 1/2 stone to lose.
Kate xx

Hello :) how you finding sw?? Wat days do u mostly do?? Im doin ee but did an original day today xx

Your both banana... Please it may be healthy and full of fibre...but NO.... Ha ha ha I remember when I went to sw class and
They had a taster night and was going on about fruit salad... Asked if I tried it... Me " no way that's is vomit in a bowl" I hate fruit mixed up , hate it when people are near me eating fruit, it actually makes me cringe.. Giving me goose bumps thinking about it... Lol x

Your both banana... Please it may be healthy and full of fibre...but NO.... Ha ha ha I remember when I went to sw class and
They had a taster night and was going on about fruit salad... Asked if I tried it... Me " no way that's is vomit in a bowl" I hate fruit mixed up , hate it when people are near me eating fruit, it actually makes me cringe.. Giving me goose bumps thinking about it... Lol x

Omg.. Haha.. I loveeeee fruit salad. Are u ok with fruit whole?? Lol im laughing at what you put.. That is funny :) xx

Woo hoo!! Weigh in and 3on!!!!!! Eek!! Not sure what happened. Period started to today so hoping that'll answer for a pound or two!! But probably the weekend has caught up. Not disheartened as I know with the exercise I'm doing I'm trimming down for definite. Feeling good still so just gonna be positive. Cookie you went to Mexico and put 4.5 on... I stayed at home and put on 3!! honestly not down... sort of laughing at the gain!!

Oh my lord sookie you are funny!

Fruit makes you cringe?! Wtf?!!

I love fruit! I love mixed fruit salad even more!x
On Halloween I'm going to run after you eating a banana!!

I'm with you on this one - have banana and milk nearly every morning but with Weetabix so not quite the same :)

I have banana and yogurt each morning and lots of fruit and veg during the day.Not a saint but a very pumpy pig x

Hi, I do only green days (vegan) but I do plan and cook for the OH who's a meat eater and does EE/Red. I work permanent nights, so if you need anything at a silly hour just give me a shout :) x

Isnt it lovely.. Altho i have it without the weetabix, its yummy yummy yummy.
I could actually eat it now :)
If your wondering why on earth im on here at 04:45 AM, i repeat AM :( is because my lovely little 3 year old boy (brat) decided to come into my bedroom at 3, and then decides to lay here talking to me so now im wide awake & hes fast asleep.. I dont know wether to laugh or cry lol..
Maybe i can dream about bananas & milk :) to anyone who hasnt tried it, plz do..
Night xxx

Back