Looking for a buddy for slimming world. Started 2 days ago!!

Hi. I'd like to join you if possible. I've only ever done ee so would be good to see what kind of stuff you eat on red/green days.

I don't work nights but do have a 6 week old baby, is that the same thing? Hehe

It'll come down again BMG - hang in there with it and a big part of that should drop off next week, could well be the monthly causing havoc too x

Re: Looking for a slimming buddy.

How's everyone doing? It's been a bit quiet in here lately! Well I just want to report I've bitten the bullet and joined my local class (thanks Reveal voucher!) First shock was I'm over the 15 stone mark:eek: that's 3 stone more than I was the day before I gave birth :( ah well it's me that eaten my way to that number and so its me that's gonna work my ar$e off to get healthy again! Hope you're all managing and have a great Thursday
Love Jacklyn x

Yay well done. I think joining is the hardest part!

No doing so good this week... expecting a huge gain and that's making me want to go off plan!

Re: Looking for a slimming buddy.

Thanks misschaos. Sorry to hear you're struggling, has anything happened to knock you off track? It may be worth looking back st the reasons why you decided to start your journey and look at your first week, that might kick start you back into action x

Grrrr I didn't have time to get my lunch together this morning so i'm going to have to grab something at work - which i wanted to avoid.

Thinking i will have mullerlight yogurt with fresh fruit added for breakfast then for lunch have some soup from work and avoid the bread roll and have this with some weetabix and milk - i know a weird combination but soup won't fill me and i can just use up my healthy extras.

For tea was thinking a chicken stirfry with baked potato

Has anyone tried that fry light spray stuff? does it work or does it make the food taste weird? And do you need to use a lot of it to make sure the food doesn't burn? thinking of buying some on the way home.

Re: Extra Easy: Im looking for a buddy to motivate each other

You can fry eggs with fry light. Spray on fry light on a cold non stick frying pan crack egg in, cover with lid then turn heat on. I like the olive oil one. Be careful with fry lught as it can tend to stick. Spray a selection of veg on a baking tray and sprinkle with seasoning of your choice and bake yum.Hope this helps slso good for sw chips or wedges with dried herbs or spices.:)

Re: Extra Easy: Im looking for a buddy to motivate each other

I don't use spray oil frylight . I try you "eat clean". I have a spray thing from the pound shop.I fill it with virgin olive oil. It takes three sprays to do a vat for hubby and I. Which worth out one and a half syns each.

I'm just had my weetabix, bowl of fruit and cup of Decaff....determined for a 1.5 loss this week.not unattainable me hopes x,

I'm aiming for hopefully 1.5 - 2.0 off this week. Am a bit worried as i don't know how many syns are in the soup they make at work. I am putting it down as 4 as they aren't creamy soups but can't be 100% sure....better than putting no syns down i guess.
Need to ask my fiance to make some more homemade soup :)

Lost 2lb so happy with that..

I do eat fruit but not all together in a bowl, plain nasty. Mark laughs ate with the way I am about fruit. We went out the other day and he grabbed fruit to eat, I just walked off and left him... Little sod started chasing me.. I know Im weird..

The Greek light muller yoghurts are really really nice well worth the 0.5 syns..

X

Lost 2lb so happy with that..

I do eat fruit but not all together in a bowl, plain nasty. Mark laughs ate with the way I am about fruit. We went out the other day and he grabbed fruit to eat, I just walked off and left him... Little sod started chasing me.. I know Im weird..

The Greek light muller yoghurts are really really nice well worth the 0.5 syns..

X

Well done on your loss!!!

I've had the greek ones before (not while doing SW) didn't realise they were just 0.5syns - def worth it :)

Extra Easy: Im looking for a buddy to motivate each other

Wow, ive heard of wierd phobias but FRUIT... Lol
Anyway, ive had my 1st weigh in & (drum rolls please) lol.... 5lb OFF.. Im soooo pleased.

xxxx

Hi I do shift work too 3 13hr shits a week.. I also do green n original I find it easier I'm new on here but not to sw I've lost 5st 4lb so far just 3 more to go :) gud luck huni!! X

Wow, ive heard of wierd phobias but FRUIT... Lol
Anyway, ive had my 1st weigh in & (drum rolls please) lol.... 5lb OFF.. Im soooo pleased.

xxxx

Well done - gives you motivation to keep going. Don't over celebrate ;)

Woo hoo!! Weigh in and 3on!!!!!! Eek!! Not sure what happened. Period started to today so hoping that'll answer for a pound or two!! But probably the weekend has caught up. Not disheartened as I know with the exercise I'm doing I'm trimming down for definite. Feeling good still so just gonna be positive. Cookie you went to Mexico and put 4.5 on... I stayed at home and put on 3!! honestly not down... sort of laughing at the gain!!

Hi BMG sorry about your gain but like me we'll get the weight off. I'm finding it ok so far but the exercise, going back to the gym this week has been a real killer, the classes are only 45 mins but I've struggled after 30-35 mins, you take a wee break and it knackers your fitness! However I did my challenge and I managed my 50 squats and did my 55 today along with my 25 abs so I'm ready for day 3. Out of interest though a lady at work said she's done the challenge but her legs got bigger doing the squats so she only did a max of 100 squats. What do you think? Xx

Welcome Lulum, ducatibabe, rubyroo and mum2four. I work shifts too but so far I only do extra easy days but I go to a meeting on Mondays. You'll get good support here, everyone been helping each other and sharing food ideas. Good luck in your journeys xx:)

Back