Looking for a buddy for slimming world. Started 2 days ago!!

Lol that exercise lark sounds complicated :). Anyhow had my weigh in tonight and plus 0.5 even though I've been good - hey ho, hopefully will come off next week and the results will show - annoying though as I wanted to lose a lb and get the 1.5 stone award tonight but next week :). I swore a little lol

Lol that exercise lark sounds complicated :). Anyhow had my weigh in tonight and plus 0.5 even though I've been good - hey ho, hopefully will come off next week and the results will show - annoying though as I wanted to lose a lb and get the 1.5 stone award tonight but next week :). I swore a little lol

Oh Aqua I'm worried I've cursed our wee team starting the week off with a plus, but you've been good so fingers crossed we'll see the benefit next week and you'll definitely get your 1.5 stone award then. My consultant always says you should have at least 5-10 syns a day if not all of them. I've had a couple chocolate buttons tonight. Quite nice they were too! Do you normally eat your syns? Xx

Hi Cookie. Yes I do make sure I have syns, HEX and a good variety of free foods. I've had an unexpected gain and maintenance before so I know if I just stick with it the results will show - determined to hang in there. I don't think you jinxed us. Hope your week is going well. I actually do feel slimmer and work trousers are really loose now too - all helps keep the motivation going even when the numbers on the scales aren't so kind hey

Re: Extra Easy: Im looking for a buddy to motivate each other

Brilliant brilliant results ladies!! Keep it up. X

I walked five miles with the pram today. Five!

I'm going to be positively emaciated for weigh in!!

Ps I'm sooooooo deserving a medal. Hubby opened a tube of Pringles in front of me, I had two, and then he opened a monster bag of my favourite flavoured popcorn,I had two pieces!! Then he ate a magnum!! He is sooooo slim! Men!

I'm off to bed just incase my halo slips and strangles me x

Well done snookie for that amazing weight loss wish I could do that.First weigh in for me is Monday.:)

Oops that was meant for rainbow. Maybe thats a good omen for u snookie :)

Ps I'm sooooooo deserving a medal. Hubby opened a tube of Pringles in front of me, I had two, and then he opened a monster bag of my favourite flavoured popcorn,I had two pieces!! Then he ate a magnum!! He is sooooo slim! Men!

I'm off to bed just incase my halo slips and strangles me x

Huge well done for resisting!! That's the hard part trying to test your will power. Keep it up. Well done for your body magic today !

I really need some sleep night night and good luck for tomorrow guys ;)

Ola Chicas, greetings from Mexico's Riviera Maya, Hi I hope you are well. It's really beautiful here, the BF & I arrived on Saturday and was hit by Storm Andrea so we've had a lot of rain which broke Thursday the sun is blazing & it is hot, hot, hot! Also I've sticking to advice about the food and doing well so far although the tortilla chips & avocado dip have found a space on my lunch but I am on my hollies aren't I? I've been doing some body magic too and will do Zumba at 4pm (I'm 6hrs behind here) Happy belated birthday BMG, I'll try and get on here again. I'm struggling to get photos of food on here today but i will try again when I can.

Ooo we stayed in the riviera maya last dec, goin back next feb !!! Beautiful isn't it :) I'm wel Jel of you ;) xxx

Morning all..

Diet went out the window yesterday I so so tired I just ate what ever I felt like. Today I'm back on track, dinner all planned,lunch already done. Still tired but no where near as bad as yesterday. I was in bed by 9pm..

But today is Friday thank God lol x

Don't worry about out sookie, that's real life. The big thing is you got back on top of it today and did not spill onto your weekend.

Please could you do me a favour? Look on your Greek Mullers.is there aspartame in it? X

Hi everyone, been quiet as I have had a busy week. Lovely to hear from new people. I haven't really been good. Managed well on my trip to Leeds but on Wednesday I went for tea to a function and got presented with a plate with sandwiches and cake. Had to have the cake a strawberry tart and carrot cake. Really bad. Yesterday good with food but had a bottle of red wine last night as a bit stressed. Today good so far except had some haribo who were open in the cupboard and saying "eat me" lol! So it's been naughtyness every day. Will try and stay stable over the weekend. Not going out or anything but got a few things on over the next few weeks. Big risk factor as one I loose about half a stone I give up but I am not. Even if I level for a couple of weeks and move forward.
Nearly forgot, have failed with the 30 day challenge, bummer

Last edited:
Don't worry about out sookie, that's real life. The big thing is you got back on top of it today and did not spill onto your weekend.

Please could you do me a favour? Look on your Greek Mullers.is there aspartame in it? X

There is.. Had to rummage through the recycle box lol.. X

Extra Easy: Im looking for a buddy to motivate each other

Hope you've had a better day today, with lots of fruit lol xx

Hi everyone, been quiet as I have had a busy week. Lovely to hear from new people. I haven't really been good. Managed well on my trip to Leeds but on Wednesday I went for tea to a function and got presented with a plate with sandwiches and cake. Had to have the cake a strawberry tart and carrot cake. Really bad. Yesterday good with food but had a bottle of red wine last night as a bit stressed. Today good so far except had some haribo who were open in the cupboard and saying "eat me" lol! So it's been naughtyness every day. Will try and stay stable over the weekend. Not going out or anything but got a few things on over the next few weeks. Big risk factor as one I loose about half a stone I give up but I am not. Even if I level for a couple of weeks and move forward.
Nearly forgot, have failed with the 30 day challenge, bummer

Oh Geordie, I think it's the weather, I've been good since my return back on plan but today, no matter what I ate I just couldn't feel satisfied. I've eaten loads today. I have still done my challenge day 3 although its getting boring already, ha ha, I'd love a large pimms though mmmm....

Back