Looking for a buddy for slimming world. Started 2 days ago!!

Hi everyone. Lexi would love to see pics of the new kitchen! Busy couple of days, too much wine but food ok. Making Sunday lunch, pork loin steaks and veggies and some new potatoes. Off to see mam and dad this afternoon. Been surfing a out the net looking to see how people maintain once they get to target, it appears to be eat the same and add some extra hex's. Just interested, long way to go but gonna have to sign up for ever for it to work! WI tomorrow, probably would be happy with a STS. By the way tried on some hols clothes from a couple of years ago and they almost fit, happy days!!!!

Hello...again!

So its been a **** week! Star fortnight! Mother attacked by cousins dog after I said she should take him as cousin needed a home for him. Dog now put down. Mother has stitches and spent day in a&e. Think someone has been taking money from my purse and can only be OH.

Suffice to say I've not stuck to plan! Averaged about 20 syns a day or more! Thought I might as well still count them.

But I weigh on Tuesday morning so I have today and tomorrow to be good and try and redeem myself! Going to try and do a food shop after work if I have time - finish at 3pm!

What should I eat??

Hi misschaos, sorry your having a pooey week. I work shifts to so after work when you go shopping you could just grab a ready cooked chicken, bag of prepared veg & salad then you could do a mini roast for dinner today and you've got stuff for a salad on Monday and Tuesday lunches. Just remember to bin the skin but you get a few dinners a whole chicken. I know it's hard to focus on yourself when there's so much going on in your life but your important to so hopefully you'll find time for yourself. X

Oh my your name matches your life this week hun I hope your mum's ok and you can get on plan again! Life's stressful sometimes I was off sw for 6 weeks over march till June because my grandad died n I miscarried :-( but now life's good again and I've lost 8lbs this week sticking to it (itsy first proper week back on) :-D good luck sweety. Get a simple jacket potato tonight salad corn on the cob cheese n beans n put your feet up xxx

Hi mum2four, I'm glad life is good again for you, and boy you deserve some good. Hope your having a lovely day xx

Aww thanx cookie :) I've got my four boys running wild and I'm grateful for the family I've got here! Even if it is my day off work n the kids r wild lol I should be a size 10 my goals a comfortable 14 tho :-D hope your having a lovely day xx

Hello everyone

Welcome to newbies :) hope your finding it ok.

Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that struggled the past week. At WI on Thurs I gained 1.5lb :-( must be something in the air. It has really motivated me this week and I've been really good up until today :) going to have some aunt Bessie's roast pots for tea as post nights and I can't be bothered to cook properly. Plus I've had a few extra pieces of nimble 400g bread today as I was hungry when I woke up.

Fingers crossed I can lose something this week.

Good luck to you all.

XxxX

Starting weight - 15st 4lbs

Re: Extra Easy: Im looking for a buddy to motivate each other

Let's just say today has been a disaster.

Disaster.

Disaster.

But I'm back on it and still going to go to weigh in on wed and not slip into old habits

Xxx

Must've been a bad week for most of us but we're back on track and that's the main thing. Mum of 4boys waow! That must be busy!! But fun I'm sure. All OK here. Was out at a session (traditional Irish music session not a drinking session )and it was in a local hall and had half a scone with butter and jam, a small tray bake AND a fairy cake! Felt so guilty as when I was eating it I knew I didn't need it and it was just greed! Today has been good although my sister brought flumps for my son and I've had about 7 or 8 of them! No other syns today so far though. Usually have a couple of rich tea in evening. Dinner is salad and chips so no syns there. And for the first time since I've started slimming world my husband is cooking!!! He used to cook every night before I started sw so I'm getting a bit of a break! Going to plan meals for this week. Did 30day shred DVD , ABS and squat challenge. On day 9 of both ABS and squat challenge. I've still got quite a bit of weight to lose before I think I'll see any definition!! I think weight comes off slower if you start exercising with the dieting!

Looks like a lot if us gained for one reason or a other last week. Hoping II'll get a god loss last week as no reason for plus 0.5 so hopefully fluid gliche. Got some new work trousers today as mine are driving me crazy where they've gotten so baggy but all good :). I suspect in a few weeks I'll need to buy some more but all par for the course and helps the feel good factor.

Hello team, I'll be starting the weigh in results tomorrow along with Geordie, so if all goes to plan we should lose weight and everyone should follow suit. Have to say a little nervous for tomorrow's weigh in though, I've been good mostly but I really miss a great and proper pudding, I love crumble and custard in fact anything hot that goes with custard is my kind of pudding (which is probably why I look like a pudding, but never mind about that!). Anyway I've been to the gym this morning and did a bit of running around, have eaten pretty good so I reckon we should be good to go this week.. Should we set a team weight loss total each week like say 10lbs between us this week? Just an idea what's everyone think.. BMG were any of them cakes super ,good? Xx

Oh cookie, I like a challenge and I'm up for that. I think everyone who wants to be in it should reply and then a decision could be made for the group. If there's only 3then that's huge weightloss. If there's 10 then that's not too bad. I'm like you and love custard and pudding in general. The past couple of nights I've been using up a jam Swiss roll but I haven't had any. My husband and children have been eating it and unfortunately I've been left to make the custard (from powder). I feel unless its an occasion I shouldn't really indulge. Just hoping I stick to the plan. Children in bed and hubby off to pub so I can plan for meals this week.

Cookie that sounds like a fab idea, I'm in!

I've been bad tonight and had a tesco melt in the middle choc pud with some light vanilla soft scoop, I thought oh it won't be that bad, I looked up the syn value....25!!!!! That's without the icecream. Now I feel awful...going to have to make up for it the next few days.
I've decided I need to kick start my weight loss again, I'm going to start by coming off my depo provera contraception injection since when I started it was when I piled the weight on. I'm going to switch to the progesterone only pill...don't suppose anyone can advise on anything else? I can't have the combined pill due to migraines with visual disturbance which apparantlyw Increases the risk of a stroke :-/.....???
Good luck for your weigh ins tomorrow girls xxx

Hi All I'm up for the challenge re weight if there's enough of us. Becky coil is quite good too - depends when you are planning a family etc. I used it after the kids without problem. I think pills and injections can increase appetite initially which is why people usually gain weight but as long as you follow the plans I'd think you'd lose weight with being on either. I'm on Thyroxine replacement and still losing weight. Might not need to change the contraception just look at the plans x

Thanks Aqua, to be honest I've been wanting to change from the depo for a little while now as I don't think it's very good for my body, I've done alot if research about it and the majority is negative due to people becoming infertile having problems with their periods etc for a long time after. Going to make an appointment to see doc and switch to Cerezette which is a progesterone only pill so we will see :). Thank u for your advice though xx

I'm all up for a challenge... need all the help I can get tbh!!

Going to gain big time this week so will start from that. Weigh in tomorrow am so will let you know the damage.

Hello team, I'll be starting the weigh in results tomorrow along with Geordie, so if all goes to plan we should lose weight and everyone should follow suit. Have to say a little nervous for tomorrow's weigh in though, I've been good mostly but I really miss a great and proper pudding, I love crumble and custard in fact anything hot that goes with custard is my kind of pudding (which is probably why I look like a pudding, but never mind about that!). Anyway I've been to the gym this morning and did a bit of running around, have eaten pretty good so I reckon we should be good to go this week.. Should we set a team weight loss total each week like say 10lbs between us this week? Just an idea what's everyone think.. BMG were any of them cakes super ,good? Xx
Hi cookie I would be in on your challenge but I can honestly say that I am back on plan as from today so only gives me to days before weigh in. Also no gym as have last few jobs to finish kitchen then I'm free of having workmen in the house. I may try one of the DVDs this morning before they come. I'm off too fuertuventura two weeks Wednesday, all inclusive and you know what that's like. I will put pic of kitchen on when its finished.

Re: Extra Easy: Im looking for a buddy to motivate each other

I actually really enjoyed my little blip. Its real life, at the end if the day and I'm back to being on plan today.

How are we all? Motivated for the week ahead?

X

I'm pretty motivated - have my second WI tomorrow and am really nervous!!! Not sure how i've done - i'm feeling good today but yesterday i was convinved i hadn't lost anything :-( i have no idea how i am getting on as i never weigh myself at home.
I saw a thread on here about the 30 day shred exercise so i googled it and it looks like it will really help me tone up. I really want to give it a go - i ordered the DVD from Amazon last night for a fiver but think some of it is on youtube so might give it a crack tonight. It sounds VERY tough though!!!

Fingers crossed for everyones weigh in's this week!!

I tried the 30 day shred. Ended up with shin splints. Thanks to the jumping jacks. Which I hate with a passion.. I now run instead..

I'm off to Spain tomorrow evening for the week. Going to try my hardest and stick to plan as much as possible... Hoping I will be able to get slimline tonic out there as that will keep me on the g&t instead of wine..

Good luck with your wi rainbow...

I won't weigh myself now until I have been home for a week.

Have a good week everyone.. If I get wifi I will pop on and say hi xx

Back