Looking for a buddy for slimming world. Started 2 days ago!!

Oops try this one instead

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 29
That kitchen is beautiful, mine is still a work in progress lol... just moved in and its a mess heh... just tiles to go I think!

Love being able to cook properly though! So any good sw recipes, do share!

Only last a pound this week - got to admit i was a bit dissappointed. I had saved my healthy a&b to treat myself to some cheese on toast. I gave that a miss and had baked potato with ham and salad instead. I'm determined to keep with the plan this week and see how i get on.
I feel like my clothes are a lot looser so not sure how i only lost a pound - never mind - better off than on!

Only last a pound this week - got to admit i was a bit dissappointed. I had saved my healthy a&b to treat myself to some cheese on toast. I gave that a miss and had baked potato with ham and salad instead. I'm determined to keep with the plan this week and see how i get on.
I feel like my clothes are a lot looser so not sure how i only lost a pound - never mind - better off than on!

Measure yourself... That's what I have done. Lost 8lb but have lost 2inches... X

Lexi kitchen is lovely! Let us know how the cooker is? great news..... I lost 4lbs!!! Very stressful day as I am 3days into toilet training my oldest boy and not sure he's getting it. I live in a small terraced with no yard so we're stuck indoors with pants off! so so frustrating but I'm going to give it another few days! Went to class but had to leave and drive around our town just to get my head showered!! Living by the coast is worth it!! Delighted with weight loss. 0.5Lbs until my first stone! Also still doing ABS and squat challenge and day 24 completed today of the 30 day shred!!

Hi everyone! How are all of you lovely ladies? Sorry I have been missing! Have been so busy and everytime I go online I get caught up job searching and before I know it hours have gone by and I haven't made it to minis! I miss all you girls though and the support! I have been having too many syns lately and need to stop! It's my birthday in 13 days so I want to lose a minimum of 4lbs! But I don't know if I can! Hope hope! Welcome newbies! I'm Tasha! :) Xxxx

Measure yourself... That's what I have done. Lost 8lb but have lost 2inches... X

I took my measurements on Saturday (just gone) as i am going to start doing that 30 shred one of the chats on here mentions - i'm just waiting for my DVD to arrive from amazon so i can begin. Will be interesting to see if i do lose the inches.

My goal is to fit into a particular pair of jeans. I'm tempted to take photos of my progress but at the moment i can't even get them past my thighs so if lost my phone and someone saw the photos i'd die!!
:D

Re: Extra Easy: Im looking for a buddy to motivate each other

The shred is supposed to be so so hard.I'm not ready for that's level of exercise lol, my pelvic floor is still recovering!

Well I lost 2lb at weigh in. Need to be very very good this week so all last weeks binge does not catch up on me

X x x

Starting my journey (AGAIN!!) on Saturday and would love a buddy

Hi all

I'm starting my slimming world journey (AGAIN!!) on Saturday morning, I'm going back to my Saturday morning group, and I'm going to try to do a meal planner on Friday evening and go straight to the supermarket from Group to get everything I need.

I've bought myself a notebook to make notes of syns, recipes and to keep my weekly food diaries in.

I could really use a SW buddy to help me on my journey, kick my butt if needed and generally have someone to talk to about the triumphs & trials of dieting, and of course the support will go both ways. I live in a house full of skinnies and foodie temptations and I sometime have no willpower whatsoever!

I'm hitting the big 5 0 in the new year and am organising a big family party, I really don't want to be 50 & fat and not enjoy the night because I know that's what will happen if I don't change now. I feel self conscious now so I'll feel even worse being the centre of attention!

Hope to hear from a fellow dieter soon.

Fatbirdthin

Hi i will be your buddy, i have been back on sw on for 10 weeks and only lost 10 pounds its coming off slowly. we can help each other. Good luck for Saturday xxx

Thanks Sue

I'll update my profile on Saturday and we can take it from there :D

Do you go to group or do you do SW from home? 10lb is still 10lb hun and I'm sure that coming off slowly is better and is easier to keep off :)

Leigh xx

Of course Leanne - the more the merrier xx

Re: Extra Easy: Im looking for a buddy to motivate each other

Thanks hon. How are you doing?x

Im doing good thank you, had my 2nd weigh in today and lost 1.5lbs. I was gutted, really thought id lose more. I was soooo good all week.
How you been doing? Xxx

Starting my journey (AGAIN!!) on Saturday and would love a buddy

How much are you hoping to lose? I want to shift about 3 stone :( feels a massive challenge at the minute but I know I will get there eventually

28th June 2013: wk 1 : 3 stone to lose

It's fab, is it a six burner hob? Wanted one for ages. We are getting our kitchen extended and 're fitted soon awaiting planning permission.
Hi everyone, well what a shock I lost 2lb this week, I nearly fell off the scales I couldn't believe it. The cooker has 5 burners, 2 ovens and a grill it's the range master classic delux 90, I wanted the 110 but glad I didn't as it would have taken over the kitchen as this one is huge. I can't wait to get back to cooking, I am following the plan now but still busy sorting things out in the house so time taken with that. I've only got 3lb to get to target so hope I can do it before my holiday which gives me two weeks. I will do my weekly menu over the weekend to make sure I stay on plan and back to the gym tomorrow.

Back