Looking for a buddy for slimming world. Started 2 days ago!!

Well done lexi, that's great news!! Would definitely love a range when we get a house!! I'm sure you'll make target as you're doing so well now!

Lexi kitchen is lovely! Let us know how the cooker is? great news..... I lost 4lbs!!! Very stressful day as I am 3days into toilet training my oldest boy and not sure he's getting it. I live in a small terraced with no yard so we're stuck indoors with pants off! so so frustrating but I'm going to give it another few days! Went to class but had to leave and drive around our town just to get my head showered!! Living by the coast is worth it!! Delighted with weight loss. 0.5Lbs until my first stone! Also still doing ABS and squat challenge and day 24 completed today of the 30 day shred!!

Hi BMG well done on your fantastic loss, you go girl woo hoo! I'm on day 9 of the abs & squat challenge, I like the abs but hate the squats but I'm persevering. Team target has been beat at 12 yay! Don't envy potty training! Xx

Lexi, congratulations on your brilliant loss yay! Team target is smashed at 14lbs, woo hoo still results to come in too! Xx

Woop 1.5 lbs off - got my 1.5 stone award and Slimmer of the Month for June jointly with friend who goes with me as we both lost 6lbs in June :). 21lbs gone now in total.

Hi everyone, well what a shock I lost 2lb this week, I nearly fell off the scales I couldn't believe it. The cooker has 5 burners, 2 ovens and a grill it's the range master classic delux 90, I wanted the 110 but glad I didn't as it would have taken over the kitchen as this one is huge. I can't wait to get back to cooking, I am following the plan now but still busy sorting things out in the house so time taken with that. I've only got 3lb to get to target so hope I can do it before my holiday which gives me two weeks. I will do my weekly menu over the weekend to make sure I stay on plan and back to the gym tomorrow.

You lucky duck 're the hob and the ovens! Well done with the loss and nearly there for the hols!

Re: Extra Easy: Im looking for a buddy to motivate each other

How much did you loose last week though hon?

I'm great ta. I have been looking at the weight loss a overall journey.if I loose a pound a week I will be happy.don't loose heart that's a good loss though.

X x,

Well done aqua! Cookie you'll have to set a new target for next week!! Eek!!! Everyone seems to be having a great week this week compared to last week. Having a night out tomorrow night but just gonna drink diet sodas! Not fun getting up in morning with 2year old toilet training (although progress today!!) and a 7month old! Well done with the squats and ABS as well! Having a day off any exercise today so it's been good! Back on the exercise tomorrow!!!

Just re read your old posts. You have lost 6.5lb in two weeks!! Keep that up and its amazing x

Extra Easy: Im looking for a buddy to motivate each other

Thank you :) you know when you just want it off fast :( xx

But....the faster it comes of the faster it comes back.

If you could loose a stone in two months, that's six whole stone in a year.

I know its easier said than done but its coming off not going on. Don't get disheartened

X

Extra Easy: Im looking for a buddy to motivate each other

Hi all. I'm soo disappointed as I only lost 1/2 a pound this week :( I've tried really hard and now feel fed up and need a bit of motivation...... Any ideas? I need help xx

Hi all. I'm soo disappointed as I only lost 1/2 a pound this week :( I've tried really hard and now feel fed up and need a bit of motivation...... Any ideas? I need help xx

Did you follow the plan 100% eating your healthy a&b's and use your syns? In my class they always say if you eat the same thing every day your body gets used to it so vary your habits a bit - try something new

I'd like to lose about 5 stone but that sounds so daunting at the moment, so I'll say 3 stone like you and when I get there (not if!) I'll then aim to lose the rest :D

Good luck for starting today and good luck Sue for your weigh in this week. I honestly can't wait to get started ;) xx

Starting my journey (AGAIN!!) on Saturday and would love a buddy

Day one not too good so far, I haven't eaten a thing as been so busy and totally lost track of time. Just having a snack on some fruit. I need to find out the syn value for a pitta bread as I am thinking of having one this evening, I'll consult my SW book now

28th June 2013: wk 1 : 3 stone to lose

Ooops I do things like that when I'm at work! You'll have to stock up on free food this evening!

Starting my journey (AGAIN!!) on Saturday and would love a buddy

Just sat down and eaten, I had SW chips, a pitta bread with chicken and bacon and a bowl of mixed fruit

28th June 2013: wk 1 : 3 stone to lose

Hi can I join your group , I started sw last night at the heaviest I have ever weighed . I need to lose 4 stone . I too will be joining the big 5 0 club next year and really don't want to be this big! I should really lose 5 but I m happy at 11.7 so will aim for that .

Last edited:
Back