Looking for a buddy for slimming world. Started 2 days ago!!

A confession and a revelation in one post! Getting into a dress you haven't for 5years really is fantastic! Yeah flexible day and that's all it was. Back on track and you'll be feeling great as well. Well done aqua! Yesterday I wasn't too bad. Was out for lunch but had a vegetarian omelet and 2chunky chips.. had put 3on my plate but they can't compare to our own home cooked chips. Had chilli con carne for dinner and there's just something missing in the recipe but it's getting better. Used lean mince so syned that to 3syns. Then had a packet of wotsits but they were the ones with 25% extra free.. not sure how many syns. Other than that and 2rich teas was syn free. Also did 30day shred and squat challenge. Have 5days left of shred DVD and after that will do it 3-4 times a week. Saying that, that's what I've been doing the past few weeks. Have planned meals for the week now so just need to go shopping for them!!

Hi girls I haven't had a really bad weekend but really need to get 100% back on track. I started the crunch and squat challenge today. I've had a really busy weekend with cleaning, washing and ironing catching up on everything. I also got into a pair of jeans that I couldn't get into a few months ago so that and 3lb off target should be an incentive, what's wrong with me,

Hello Team, hope everyone is well and have had a good weekend. I'm back from London weekend and I've been bad. Food drink, hot weather and live music was just too much so I was quite a bad Cookie. :booboo:Back on it properly tomorrow.

As myself, Aqua & Geordie have had challenging weekends I've decided should we set the team target to 9lbs. Only thinking that Lexi & Tasha both have milestones coming up and Beckyboo is also back so if everyone is happy we'll go for 9lbs this week.
Xx

Re: Extra Easy: Im looking for a buddy to motivate each other

Seriously salivating at the thought of a wine and cheese night!

Well we went out for lunch yesterday. Soup, no breast, then roast beef and all the trimmings, followed by sticky toffee pud for desert. Mmmmm

I knew it would be a lot of food so didn't eat My heab in case there was bread and by the time I got home I was too full!

Had only fruit and yoghurt for snacks after...and five boiled sweets.I don't even like boiled sweets.

Went on a mile walk to help burn it off and today I'm going syn free.apart from my coconut oil to assist project "minimise weight loss"

How are we all? X

Cookie 9lbs sounds good! Miss chaos this is squat challenge.

Attachments

• 1372669221183.jpg
    1372669221183.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 25
Good morning everyone.
Im here early as I'm on late shifts this week I've weighed in and I've gained 0.5lbs :sign0007:
sorry. Good luck to everyone else this week, we still need 9lbs to hit our team challenge. Xx

Hi BMG, I'm glad it's only a small gain but I'm back on it today! Only2.5lbs to my first stone so I've got to go for a 100% week as I want that stone. The only alternative is we have a new law to say that if your on holiday or a mini break then you don't have to diet! All in favour say AYE!

Definitely aye!!! I think as long as general life is eating healthy and the odd treat, holidays can be for enjoying sun, sea, sand and food!!

OOooo how nice that we all want to support each other :)

I had a good day Saturday, but felt unwell yesterday with an upset stomach all day so only ended up eating a ham sandwich at about 9 last night :(, feeling good today just eating mackerel salad yum yum, have salmon and veggies tonight followed by strawberries and a coconut yogurt (not sure if there are syns in the yogurt it's a Muller greek style so will have to look it up)

Hope everyone is doing ok x

Hmmm not sure - i've been good all week but don't feel like i'm slimmer.....but then last week i felt a lot slimmer and then only lost one pound :-( so i have no idea how i have done this week.

find out 5:30 tomorrow

OOooo how nice that we all want to support each other :)

I had a good day Saturday, but felt unwell yesterday with an upset stomach all day so only ended up eating a ham sandwich at about 9 last night :(, feeling good today just eating mackerel salad yum yum, have salmon and veggies tonight followed by strawberries and a coconut yogurt (not sure if there are syns in the yogurt it's a Muller greek style so will have to look it up)

Hope everyone is doing ok x

the mullerlight greeks are 1/2 syn each hun. Have a good foody day!! xx

Extra Easy: Im looking for a buddy to motivate each other

My wi is wed so I'll let you know!
Cheese and wine night sounds very tempting right now!!
I'm off to food shop this eve, any suggestions for free meals?
Hope you've all had good days x

Thanks for the syn value for the yogurt, saved me looking that up ;-) x

Does anyone know the syncs for Iceland Tendercooked liver in a rich onion gravy please? SW laptop wasn't working on Saturday so haven't got access to SW site yet.......thanks in advance x

I, must admitt I'm not very good at free meals. I tend to eat smaller portions of full fat meals. I love full fat jars of pasta bake for example....mmmmm

I had chicken, mushy peas and veg with gravy for tea. Lovely. X

Hi ladies

On last night of holiday.. Had a good time. Ate to much? I think so.. Drank to much? I know so.. Home tomorrow night. Aim to get up early amd go running and healthy eating all the way.

Hope everyone is good. Shall read posts when back home.. Xx

Sookie I'm very jealous of your hols. Glad you had a lovely time, any weight gain will definitely be worth it and it will come off dead quick x

Back