Looking for a buddy for slimming world. Started 2 days ago!!

Sookie that's fantastic news :) x x

Hey everyone!!! Are we Still on track?? I put on 3.5 this week. Can laugh at myself considering I'm supposed to be losing weight for my holiday that starts on Saturday!! Have been extra good since weigh in on Wed so Hope to have most of that off! Still determined to lose the weight though and to stick to my long term goal that next year slimming world will Still be my meal plan! 19.5lbs to go an I'll do it. How's everyone doing??

Morning all... I've been a good girl. No alcohol since Friday night.. And been up and running this morning.. In just in a happy place at the moment.. Think it's having a few days off work.. Hate working always have done.. Scales are moving in the right direction.. X

Hey everyone!!! Are we Still on track?? I put on 3.5 this week. Can laugh at myself considering I'm supposed to be losing weight for my holiday that starts on Saturday!! Have been extra good since weigh in on Wed so Hope to have most of that off! Still determined to lose the weight though and to stick to my long term goal that next year slimming world will Still be my meal plan! 19.5lbs to go an I'll do it. How's everyone doing??

I'm sure that will come off on Wednesday...x

Hi BMG and all, plus 1.5 on Thurs but not overly worried as think that may have been fluid, food has been good but Sat was high in flexi syns re wine as BBQ with family here. Seven weeks to hol to France so I need to knuckle down, fine when I don't have guests here who drink.

Did you have a good time away.. X

Yes lovely time away Sookie Great to see the granddaughters but really nice to have a few days to ourselves in Yorkshire too. Was really good with food and did a great damage limitation so it's back in track now to lose as much weight as poss before 13 Oct - France then for a week for daughter's 21st, back to UK and then fly out from Bristol to Majorca for a week. Not sure how much I can lose by then, wondering about doing some swimming to try and boost weight loss. Not sure re clothes for hols as pre the recent one I had bras way too big and dresses too big in the bust and as for shorts - don't think I can wear the ones I have as way too bug but loathe to buy any just now with maybe 7-14 lbs off by October as they'd be too loose too not to mention a waste of money as I still have 3-4 stone to lose. Definitely need a recull of wardrobe. .

Where is everyone??? Just back from 10days in Portugal and it was fabulous. Pigged out probably 7 nights. Wasn't as bad during the day and walked every day at least 4miles in the sweltering heat and if not 4miles walked 8miles. Back at class next Wed and will find out the damage then! Back on track today!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Where is everyone??? Just back from 10days in Portugal and it was fabulous. Pigged out probably 7 nights. Wasn't as bad during the day and walked every day at least 4miles in the sweltering heat and if not 4miles walked 8miles. Back at class next Wed and will find out the damage then! Back on track today!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome back BMG, think we are all chatting on other threads. Hols sounds good. Hopefully not too much damage x :eek:

my sslimming world journey - anyone want to be my buddy?

Have tried them all and have returned to SW - hoping to suceed and if anyone would like to join me along the way that would be great!!:p

Have tried them all and have returned to SW - hoping to suceed and if anyone would like to join me along the way that would be great!!:p

I've done slimming world many times before and returned to class 3 weeks ago!!
I have a lot to lose - upwards of 12 stone :eek:
I've had my 3rd weigh in and lost 16lb so far!!
So it's going well, but it always does for a while then I give up and put weight back on plus a load more :$

Good luck with your journey! Hopefully this will be our last time we join because we are going to succeed!!!

Jen :)

Back