Looking for a buddy for slimming world. Started 2 days ago!!

Thanks everyone.. He is loads better today, at first they though he had a mini stroke but scan shows him all clear on that, he has got a scan tomorrow on his neck to make sure arteries are all ok.. But visit tonight went really well, he was joking with the nurse's... Fingers crossed he will be home soon... X

Saw this and thought I'd share the smile :). Sookie hope Dad is continuing to improve x

Attachments

• image-3466973046.jpg
    image-3466973046.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 40
Saw this and thought I'd share the smile :). Sookie hope Dad is continuing to improve x

Love it... Been a really stressful week.. Have now been told it was a mini stroke and needs an op to clear plaque from the artery in his neck... He had said he will have op done.. Bless him he is 83 love him to pieces and can't imagine him never being there... Mum and dad have been married for 58 years. X

Wow 58 years is truly amazing, I thought I'd've been married forever but got dumped for a younger model last year after 27 years together :( ( I'm not bitter though!!!).
I hope your dad gets and stays well :) xx

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

He is still in hospital.. Not to sure if they are operating now, depends on the scan the surgeon does which we hope is Monday.. He was his normal self yesterday which was so great to see, even his consultant his happy with the progress he is making..

So how is everyone...

I'm off to get my hair cut today, have had cancelled appointment so many times and now my hair resembles a birds nest.. Then off shopping. Old mother Hubbard has nothing on me lol x

Have a great weekend end x

Hey everyone it's been a while... hard to keep in contact when life is so busy. Sookie Hope your dad will be on the mend soon. Was over in London yesterday for an appointment for my son (on top of having been born with no immune system and needing a bone marrow transplant he has lymphoedema in both legs and he's only 2!.-when he was born he was "normal" up until 7months!! ) which went very well. No cure to the condition but just management! Back last night and totally wrecked after the long day but was really good yesterday with my choices in food. Ate out for breakfast, lunch and dinner but was good. I stayed the same last week which I'm happy with. The weight loss is very slow but steady for me and I've now accepted that that is the way it is going to be. I'm going to make a load of burgers tonight when the kids go to bed (hubby is on a stag.) Hope you're all well!!

Hi all. Off on holiday today but may check in on my iPhone :). Think I've probably packed too much - currently debating culling a little lol. At least when I've lost all my weight, another 3-4 st to go, not sure yet, smaller clothes will take up less space when packing another year :)

BMG and Sookie, you've both had busy/stressful times at the mo. Becky - not heard from you in an age, hope you're ok. X

Hi all. Off on holiday today but may check in on my iPhone :). Think I've probably packed too much - currently debating culling a little lol. At least when I've lost all my weight, another 3-4 st to go, not sure yet, smaller clothes will take up less space when packing another year :)

BMG and Sookie, you've both had busy/stressful times at the mo. Becky - not heard from you in an age, hope you're ok. X

Have a fab time... X

Aqua have a Fabulous holiday. I'm Still on the wagon but it's not as steady as it was at the start!! Work going great although very busy. I head to Portugal on 31St August and I'm really looking forward to it. My hubby is trying to get me to pack everything for us and our two children into one suitcase... mmmm Don't think that'll work. He even went to lidl to buy ultra slim nappies to cut down on luggage space. He probably is right because we never use everything we bring but will see How it goes. Hope everyone is keeping well. Where's cookie??

Quick check in to say Hi :). Enjoying my holiday and taking it a day at a time, trying to make good choices but have allowed treats too, ie wine for dinner but chose whole crab salad for dinner yum yum :). Damage limitation at least. Been to Filey, Scarborough, Whitby and village where Heartbeat was filmed today. Off to York tomorrow, homeward bound on Sunday :)

Back