Looking for a buddy for slimming world. Started 2 days ago!!

my sslimming world journey - anyone want to be my buddy?

Have tried them all and have returned to SW - hoping to suceed and if anyone would like to join me along the way that would be great!!:p

Hey! I returned to SW three weeks ago after a long break! I'm looking to lose another 2 stone (I got my half stone award yesterday)! I'll be your buddy - we all need all the support we can get ;)

Count me in! I'm doing it on my own so could do with some encouragement / a kick up the backside! :)

K x

That's a fantastic start Jen! Stay positive and don't give up!

I'm new on here and trying to work out how to use the site. I've tried to accept your friend request but not to sure what's going on.

Have a good day!

Sue x

Hi, Sue! Today's day 1 for me. I'm not doing SW though. Nevertheless, I wish you all the good things to help you reach your goal. You can do this!

Good luck! :)

Rose x

I rejoined 2 weeks ago but decided I'm not going back to group for personal reasons. But I want to continue on my own so would love to be one of your buddies! Since weigh in on Thursday I've been so down and upset and hating myself that ice ate everything that's not nailed down. But gave myself a good talking to and it's back on the horse from this minute on. No man or in my case 2 men are worth jeopardising my health and well being.
So good luck to you in your journey

I'm here just been so flipping busy. Have started to do a diary in hope that keeps me on track..

How's everyone x

Lost 1.5lbs today so that's not bad after 2weeks off! Back on track. Hoping to lose 7lbs for Christmas. That's 0.5lbs a week. My weight has come off very slowly but I just try to keep going although it can be very hard when you hear people losing 1 or 2lbs every week. Also have started back to full time working after 2.5years off work and 2 children!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Going not too bad! Lost another 1.5 last week so delighted about that. My goal was 0.5 stone by Christmas so it leaves 639484 5.5lbs to go which seems manageable! It would be very manageable if I stuck strictly to the plan but I'm not! Definitely have cut down what I eat and still freshly made dinners every day, definitely not as much crisps or chocolate. Feeling good about it! Just trying to work in some exercise now I'm back working full time. The classes I really want to go to start at 5.30 but I'm not home until 6. Going to see if the boss will let me be more flexible in my working hours and if I could go to 2classes a week I'd be extremely happy. How are you doing? Seems everyone has dropped off this thread? I have it on my phone and I know it's completely different if it's on a computer! Great to hear from you! Are you still making delicious meals??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's hard being back at work juggling family and time for you. Yes 5.5 lbs before Xmas is totally manageable :). I hit my 2.5 stone award so chuffed with that this week. Two more weeks before my holiday to France week one, Majorca week two, hoping to keep losing and damage limitation when away. My daughter is in France for her uni abroad and we're out there fir her 21st birthday.

Made Maggi garlic chicken last night, sachet us 5.5 syns for whole family and made a pepper/onion risotto with saffron to go with it. Red Thai curry tonight.

3 weeks off plan & I have put 7lb on :eek: I'm gutted & sooo annoyed with myself. I find it so hard to stick to plan on my own & go completely off track. Please feel free to give me the kick up the bum that is deserved & much needed!!

Hi Bird. Don't beat yourself up, we're only human. Just draw a line, start again and write down what you have taking it a day at a time planning so you know what you're going to have. Once you've got a few good days under your belt you'll start to feel better. You can't change yesterday but you can change today - good luck.

Attachments

• image-978190215.jpg
    image-978190215.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 45
Back