Looking For A Buddy...

missybct said:
Yeah, all on WW - I joined last March and lost just over 4 stone by August, then stopped tracking and put a stone and a bit on - then rejoined at the end of last year.

I don't have a goal date in mind, but I'd like to think perhaps I'll be at goal this time next year :)

xxx

That's fantastic!!! Let's hope that we can both sit here this time next year concentrating on maintaining our goal weights eh! ;) are you exercising too? X

Hey! Another twin mummy! Makes you wonder why we're not skinny as I swear I never stop lol do you really must have your hands full lol. X

If only i could stop eating rubbish id be super skinny with all the running about I do after these 3 boys but i have no will power:(!
How are you doing so far???
Im on day 2 and so far so good!

fionao said:
If only i could stop eating rubbish id be super skinny with all the running about I do after these 3 boys but i have no will power:(!
How are you doing so far???
Im on day 2 and so far so good!

I'm doing ok. Craving rubbish terribly as we lost our dog yesterday (she was old though bless her) so trying to stay strong! It's resisting the kids leftovers I find hard! Lol. Am trying to focus on weigh day to keep me strong x

I think I'd like to be a good way to goal by this time next year, but if it takes a little longer I'll not be worried!! Like you, I'm just aiming to be fit, healthy and be happy with how I look!! :eek:)

RhiBro said:
I think I'd like to be a good way to goal by this time next year, but if it takes a little longer I'll not be worried!! Like you, I'm just aiming to be fit, healthy and be happy with how I look!! :eek:)

Are you exercising too? I am trying to learn to run first of all. Tonight was my third time and I was so close to not going because I was running late on my day but thankfully hubby gave me a kick up the backside and I did it!! Yay me. They say it takes three months to change your habits....... Xxx

Sorry to hear about your dog, honey - big hugs xxx

I do exercise, but not the gym type that some people do - I have M.E. and I find it hard to do sustained or high impact exercise for very long, so I make do with walking and the Wii! When I'm a bit better (and my health usually improves in the summer) I'll probably start going to the gym, but for now it'll just have to do! xxx

missybct said:
Sorry to hear about your dog, honey - big hugs xxx

I do exercise, but not the gym type that some people do - I have M.E. and I find it hard to do sustained or high impact exercise for very long, so I make do with walking and the Wii! When I'm a bit better (and my health usually improves in the summer) I'll probably start going to the gym, but for now it'll just have to do! xxx

It all helps though!! I used to go spinning before i fell pg and loved it. Couldn't exercise when i was pg as i just bled and haven't been able to find the time till now. This year I'm determined one way or another I'm making the time!

Am looking forward to the biggest loser next week too. I always find that spurs me on do you like it? X

I do some exercise, go to a Zumba class each week and have 2 very energetic dogs!!

You'll love running when you get into it, I did it with some work colleagues and (even at my weight), after 3 months of running once or twice a week, I was running 3 miles at a time. Really could kick myself for letting it go (I got an ankle injury and had to stop and never got back into it!!)

Ooh, you've inspired me to think about starting again!

:)

RhiBro said:
I do some exercise, go to a Zumba class each week and have 2 very energetic dogs!!

You'll love running when you get into it, I did it with some work colleagues and (even at my weight), after 3 months of running once or twice a week, I was running 3 miles at a time. Really could kick myself for letting it go (I got an ankle injury and had to stop and never got back into it!!)

Ooh, you've inspired me to think about starting again!

:)

I hope so! Am really keen to get into it so good to hear that you liked it!! Do start again if your ankle is up to it! How is Zimbabwe? I've heard great things about it meant to be loads of fun x

Back