Looking for a Cambridge Buddy

Hi Slickchick, you are doing so well to have got to 3 weeks so keep up the good work and dont dwell on the crisps, thats in the past now and you can't change it. I have no idea how im going to get past today never mind all the way to 3 weeks. Im really struggling, im in ketosis but im hungry all the time. I know its just cravings and it takes about 9 days to get past them but logic doent help me while im watching everyone else eating yummy food.

hope everyone is keeping up the good work :)

likingmyself x

Hey,
You can do it! If you have a slip up, like me, you can get back on track! Most of it is pyschological!

I got weighed tonight and even after the crisps...i still lost 5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I am over the moon!

We have to tell ourselves that we are changing our bodies AND our minds! We are givin our bodies a chance to get all the horrible EVIL addititives out of our system, so that we can learn to only put nice, good, healthy things in it when the time comes!

I am away to Mallorca tomorrow...planning on doing sole source when I am away (only till next tuesday!). It will be hard...but I WILL do it!

Good luck to you all! You are all so near too changind ur lives as well as ur figures! Food isnt worth missing out on that!

Has everyone tried the muffins made out of the chocy shake! Its a god send on sole source! Best tip is get a ramakin dish,,,,make it into a slightly loose paste and microwave for 1min 30! It is to die for!

Good luck everyone x

Back