Looking for a Cambridge Buddy

I am on day 15 of the Cambridge Diet. Tried Sole Source the 1st week and lost 11lbs and sole Source + last week, lost 2lbs. Although I am a little disapointed with only loosing 2lbs this week after sticking to the plan ridgedly, I am determined to continue through to my goal. Whatever the scales tell me, I know by doing this I am going to get there in the end.

Was wondering if there is anybody else out there at the same stage as me, who could maybe buddy up with me, so we can keep the motivation up?

Cambridge diet buddy

Hey, im starting cambridge tomorrow and would love to have support from a diet buddy.

My stats are;
Height:5 foot 4.5 inches
Highest weight: 13 stone 10 pound
Start weight: 12 stone 6 pound
Goal weight: 8 stone 4 pound

I tried sending a private message but it wont let me/im not very technical so not sure if its me or the site?? So message me guys and i'll reply asap.

Likingmyself x

hi everyone. hope everyone is doing good. i started cd today and had my first pack, i put half a pack of vanilla in my coffee hoping it would be similar to my coffee i have every morning but it was awful and i cant finish it! i tried some of the packs a while back when a friend did cd and i know flavours that i like, which i why i mostly ordered chocolate (to make muffins with and porridge which is yummy(ish). i cant wait for the first two weeks to be over so that i can have the bars. I think they will be a god send, especially when im at the pictures because thats going to be a real challenge for me.
Hi tryer, i cant just buddy up with another person as im new so cant send private messages only reply to threads and im not sure if your allowed to post contact details like email on here? if anyone who has been here a while can pm me you are more than welcome nut i dont think i can recieve them either???
hope everyone has a brilliant day today :D!

likingmyself x

Well liking myself, you'll be almost through ur first day by now! Hope u've made it ok!
Just give it a week and when ur body is used to it u'll be fine! I didnt like the vanilla in coffee either...try the veg drink next week...its amazing how quickly u get used 2 black coffee and drinkin nothing else but water!
I am almost at the end of week 3 and found SS much easier than my 1st week. I must admit I have cut out the bars,,,,,,found they make me hungrier...so shakes and muffin for me....infact I am just about to go make a muffin now...2 help me sleep!

Does anyone else dream of food and wake up thinkin uve broken ur diet????

Cooky888 ur doin really well, espc if ur clothes r hangin on u already! Keep it goin!!!!

Haggard Hannah u must b a pro at this now! Have u got any tips for us relative newbies?

How u findin SS+? x

Hi All

I am at the end of day three and really struggling already! I am hoping ketosis will kick in soon and I'll have a burst of boundless energy! I feel lie I have sooo far to go on my journey and I am dreaming of size 12 jeans, but I am really hungry tonight. Is this normal?

EllieMellie x

Hi EllieMellie
I'm on day 7 - first weigh in tomorrow. Day 3 was the worst as I remember but stick on in there. The hunger pangs come and go but very soon you'll feel more energetic and alive which really helps. I'm hungry at the moment and going to have half a choc tetra made up with hot water as recommended by my counsellor. It will stop me going to bed hungry and if it keeps me on track then I feel its well worth it.

Thanks drlarios and Slickchick! - I feel much better today! Half the time it is boredom that makes me eat anyway! How are you two doing?
xxx

I'm nearing the end of my 3rd week. I've been fine all week, but a saturday nite always feels a little harder? (totally psychological I think!)...its not helped by the fact I have just made my 12 year old son and his friend a birthday treat of chicken fahitas, with salsa, cheese, sour cream etc.... and there is a rather tasty looking birthday cake lying about!

I wont give in thou,,,,so left them to eat why I surf the net! LOL!

Glad ur finding it easier elliemellie...ur right .....half the time its boredom or old, bad habits! Keep it up! x

Hi Slickchick, I feel like a right pro at it now! Feel like I've been on this bloody diet forever lol but it's still the best thing I've ever done!

SS+ was great for the first few days but now I'm finding it's just making me really hungry all the time :( But I always knew I'd have to go back onto food eventually! xx

I am on day 15 of the Cambridge Diet. Tried Sole Source the 1st week and lost 11lbs and sole Source + last week, lost 2lbs. Although I am a little disapointed with only loosing 2lbs this week after sticking to the plan ridgedly, I am determined to continue through to my goal. Whatever the scales tell me, I know by doing this I am going to get there in the end.

Was wondering if there is anybody else out there at the same stage as me, who could maybe buddy up with me, so we can keep the motivation up?

Hi slick chick
Im on day 13day i need a buddy!:)

hi guys,
oh my god these past two days have been the most mentally challenging of my life! i made myself be so busy today to distract from food that i was so knackered i went to sleep at 8pm on a saturday night lol and im only up now to down the rest of my water! I look like a spotty teenager again because of all the water ive been drinking bringing out my spots (but that hopefully means its gonna leave me with a model-like complexion- i wish!) Reading your posts keeps me so motivated, i feel like i can really do this. I even bought a bikini today in a size 10 (motivation). I also had to buy some jeans cos mine had a hole in them :479: and i squeezed into a size 14, they really hurt to wear and i couldnt exactly sit down in them but i dont care cos i got them on :8855::8855:.

keep up the good work guys, this is so worth it!

likingmyself :D x

Hey everyone...how are you all doin?

I had my first 'slip' up yesterday......I cant believe how bad I feel! I was at a football match, which involved alot of walking...basically up on our way at 10.30am where I had to watch everyone consume lots of alcohol, while I sat with my water...then watch them eat cheeseburgers and chips, which looked amazin!!! Then after the game watch them eat dominos pizza and cookies!!!!!

I couldnt have my 2nd shake until 8pm when I got home (poor planning on my part....I should have got a tetra)...so I had that and then I had a packet of salt and vinegar low fat crisps! I think I just needed something extra, but somethink quick and it didnt make me hungrier, I was quite content,,,,,if not a little guilty!

Back to normality today,,,,weighin is delayed until tomorrow nite, so hopefully a week of sole source (all be it for the packet of crisps),,,should prove to be a decent weightloss!

So note to myself,,,,,plan ahead!!!!

Back