Looking for abit of advice please (-:

kelly_sw

Hi all

I have been doing SW for 2 years now & have lost 4st 9lbs, I am just 6lbs away from target & am really struggling. My consultant along with other people have told me to reset my target but I really don't want to, I want to make it there I'm sure I can do it but I just wondered if anyone had any tips to help shift those last few pounds?!

I have tried success express & only managed 2.5lb & I drink plenty of water (3x750ml bottles daily) I also drink green tea & try to have a few days of success express each week.

I'm not sure there is much else I can do but stick with it, even if my losses are small.

Just wondering if anyone else had been in the same boat & what they done?

Thank you in advance! xxxx

I stuck about half a stone away from y target, I started some body magic and after about 4 weeks it started coming of quickly and got there, do you do any body magic? is it an option to add some in?

How about doing some red/green days some people swear by them

good luck, I know it can be disheartening but keep going you have done amazingly well and YOU CAN GET THERE xx

Thank you (-:

I forgot to mention I actually already do 4-6 gym classes a week so no room for any more (-:

But I do like the idea of maybe bringing in some red/green days just to mix things up a little it might give me the boost I need (-:

I got stuck on a previous SW attempt and red days got things moving again nicely. Give it a try alternating between EE and Red for a week and see if that does anything. Will be interesting to see if it does!!

And you set your own target - you CAN do it so don't let anyone tell you that you cant!! Good luck hun :)

Thank you (-: I'm determined to get there!

I'm going food shopping over the weekend so will plan some red into next week, will be nice to mix it up abit I think sometimes I get in too much of a routine!

Il let you know how I get on! Weigh in is on a weds for me (-:

Hi all

I have been doing SW for 2 years now & have lost 4st 9lbs, I am just 6lbs away from target & am really struggling. My consultant along with other people have told me to reset my target but I really don't want to, I want to make it there I'm sure I can do it but I just wondered if anyone had any tips to help shift those last few pounds?!

I have tried success express & only managed 2.5lb & I drink plenty of water (3x750ml bottles daily) I also drink green tea & try to have a few days of success express each week.

I'm not sure there is much else I can do but stick with it, even if my losses are small.

Just wondering if anyone else had been in the same boat & what they done?

Thank you in advance! xxxx

Well done on your losses so far, you've done really well. I know it must be demoralising but are you actually eating enough? The temptation is to cut back (success express would be doing this) when you are not losing but you can take it too far in the opposite direction. Especially seeing how you are exercising quite a lot, you really need to be eating more to fuel that level of activity instead of less. perhaps post a few days of your food diary so we can take a look :)

Also try a fish week! At my group I used to attend we started this out as a challenge, basically as much fish as poss in a week - people had big big losses so definitely worth a try xx

Well done on your losses so far, you've done really well. I know it must be demoralising but are you actually eating enough? The temptation is to cut back (success express would be doing this) when you are not losing but you can take it too far in the opposite direction. Especially seeing how you are exercising quite a lot, you really need to be eating more to fuel that level of activity instead of less. perhaps post a few days of your food diary so we can take a look :)

I had never really thought about this, I will post a couple of days & see what you think.

Thank you (-:

Monday - Extra easy day
Breakfast
2x weetabix
250ml semi skimmed milk
Strawberries x5
Banana

Lunch
Left over spaghetti carbonara (3)
Celery dipped in syn free hummus

Dinner
Spaghetti bolenaise
Cheese (3)

Tuesday - Success express day
Breakfast
2x weetabix
250ml semi skimmed milk
Banana
Strawberries

Lunch
Cous cous mixed with onion, mushroom & courgette
Half a pot of raspberries

Dinner
Thai green curry (3)
Side salad of lettuce, cucumber, carrot & peppers
Broccoli
Cauliflower

Also try a fish week! At my group I used to attend we started this out as a challenge, basically as much fish as poss in a week - people had big big losses so definitely worth a try xx

Oooo I shall try this! I'm going to do a couple of red days next week so this would be perfect!

Thank you (-:

Back