Looking for accountability buddy

Babymum

Hi lovelies, I am 5ft 4 and currently weigh 13st and 8lb. I want to lose 3.5 stone... That's a whopping 49lb to lose! I have tried this diet solo many times and then lose the will, so am looking for an accountability partner... Someone who I can call when facing some tempting food, someone who will check up on me and someone who I know is there. I'll do the same for you. I want to start tomorrow- would anyone be interested in supporting me like this?

Now that I have written this post I keep thinking... Wow in 1 week I could have lost 20% of the weight I need to get rid of... That's pretty appealing...

Babymum

Hello babymum,
I am 4 ft 11 in and weigh 10st 11lb, well I did on Wednesday 14th march, hopefully I have lost a bit since then, I have been on LL before about 2 years ago. This time I decided exante and I love the taste. All I want to say good luck to you hope you achieve your goal and hopefully any highs or lows we can help one another. Take care.x

Hi baby mum I'm on day 13, we're the same height and 3 weeks ago I was the same weight I lost 5bls before starting exante and then 8.6lbs on my first week, we are both looking to loose a similar amount of weight. I'm happy to say so far I haven't found the diet to bad fingers are crossed for Tuesday's wi.

loopyles said:
Hello babymum,
I am 4 ft 11 in and weigh 10st 11lb, well I did on Wednesday 14th march, hopefully I have lost a bit since then, I have been on LL before about 2 years ago. This time I decided exante and I love the taste. All I want to say good luck to you hope you achieve your goal and hopefully any highs or lows we can help one another. Take care.x

Thanks so much Loopyles, your post gives me hope...

Hj27 said:
Hi baby mum I'm on day 13, we're the same height and 3 weeks ago I was the same weight I lost 5bls before starting exante and then 8.6lbs on my first week, we are both looking to loose a similar amount of weight. I'm happy to say so far I haven't found the diet to bad fingers are crossed for Tuesday's wi.

Thanks Hj27- almost 9lb in first week... Wow- did u notice a difference in how you felt and looked?

Yeah must say my jeans felt less snug, I feel really good in my self I think it's because I feel in control.

I would love to be a diet buddy, started today and like you gone solo many times but know I need some support to get the weight off.

Hi Babymum, I'm a similar height and weight to you. My target is to get to 10st 4lbs before the end of June. Not sure if this is achievable particularly as I have a few "social" events arranged. I think I need to take one day at a time and try to keep focused on the target date.
Would love to be buddies. xx

Fabtofab and porshe04- fantastic. How are you both getting on? I am aiming for a 50 day challenge and review. That takes me to about 8 may when I have a big speech on and it would be great to wear a new suit....

Hi Babymum. So far so good but have been feeling hungry. I know I should weigh in only once a week but this morning couldn't resist. Well.... 5lbs lighter and I've only been doing this for two days, really pleased, a brilliant motivator for me.
How are you doing? Can you manage all the water?

hi babymum, Im so glad I read your post. Im trying so hard to get started without success. could we buddy up?

hi babymum, Im so glad I read your post. Im trying so hard to get started without success. could we buddy up?

Sounds like a great plan. How are you doing today?
I'm on TOTM and haven't changed weight yet but am hopefully for a loss on my weigh day.

I'm good thank you starting today at 11 stone, my goal is to lose 20lbs. Which is not a huge amount but on exante I don't have a problem with portion sizes and cal counting.......Iv just found it impossible to get started. I know once you start and get past the first day or two it's not too bad.

Stick with it Hun, Totm is all due to water retention. Drink plenty to regulate water retention.

Sounds like a great plan. How are you doing today?
I'm on TOTM and haven't changed weight yet but am hopefully for a loss on my weigh day.

Hello everyone. How are you all getting on?
I've had abit of a disaster, mainly due to lack of motivation and as my computer has been broken I've not been able to get on here to gain support.
Anyways, tomorrow is another day and I'm all set up for starting. This time next week my work trousers will be feeling comfortable on!!
xx

Back