Looking for diet buddy

LindaS

Hi all
I'm very impressed by all the success, I've read about on this forum. Hopefully I can contribute too.
What I'm looking for is a diet buddy, someone I can whinge at when i'm too hungry, who would tell me off for falling off the wagon, who would check up on me to see, if I did stick to the rules. I'm sure that would really help me. :break_diet:
In exchange I would of course offer all the support I can think of.

I have about 3 stone to loose and I have been on every diet under the sun in the past.

My partner tries to be supportive but somehow men never find the right words.

Linda

Hi Linda
Welcome too the DC forum we are all very supportive on here so i am sure you will find the help and support you need
Are you doing DC now?
I,ve just restarted on DC but tried most diets lol x

Hi Linda,
Sorry I haven't responded to your post. I did read it, but didn't have the time to post, so I am making up for that now.

I am sitting at my desk, trying to type while my cat Chloe wanders over the keyboard. She has now decided to jump into the in-tray. Alas the plastic trays could not support her 4.3kg weigh and has now cracked..... While her attention is focused on the rain outside the window, I would like to welcome you:D

I hope you are enjoying your first week. The comments on this site can sometimes be a little slow, but they are always heartfelt and supportive.

Linda - I agree with what you say - Men somehow never say the right thing....

Three stone is utterly achievable and you will look great. Do you have an extra special outfit in mind to wear to fit back into, or do you have any special occasions coming up? A goal really helps.

best wishes

Back