Looking for exercise ideas...?

chicco86

Hi everyone,

I've been on Slim Fast for 8 weeks now and I've managed to lose 22lbs so far. I've still got a way to go and I'm trying to increase my exercise as time goes on. Currently I walk my dogs most days (I live in a very rural area so I go for a mini hill walk), use my stationary exercise bike a few times a week and I also do some strength training with dumbbells.

I would love to add some new exercises into my routine, but I'm not sure what to try. I would love if my partner could join me also.

I dont like swimming as I find public pools off putting and since I live in a remote village I dont have easy access to gyms etc.

If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear!!!

PS

When I lose another 2 stone I will be starting back horse riding.

Thanks for reading!!!

Hula hooping. My daughter has developed a 'six pack' it's great for the waist

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me and my sister have just started Piloxing! It's a cross between Pilates and boxing and it's really good fun x

If you want something to do with your partner, google "px90 transformations" the px90 programme is intense but you're guaranteed results in 90 days. I'm a huge advocate for strength training as it meant I lost 9lb over the school holidays while I wasn't able to follow a strict regime with 5 kids to worry about. Build muscle as it burns fat for you in your sleep and it will balance all the walking you're already doing for your heart.

Good luck! xxx

Back