Looking for friends

everyone on this site is in the same boat, whether its 10lb or 10 stone to loose so we all know what being overweight means.. its hard for anyone who has never been in our shoes to understand... no matter how much they love and support you..

I was an overweight kid until I started work at 15 then the weight came off.... but I fluctuate and at one time my wardrobe went from a size 8 to a size 30....not kidding....this forum gives some amazing support they really do ...use us as much as you like because although we may not have all the answers we can make you laugh, and help keep you on the right path......you're gonna be just fine hun..

Feel free to add me here and IM me anytime, I am also on MSN and Facebook (aint we all, but havent yet set the link on my profile... think I need find out how to do that)...LOL

Just realised I posted another reply on here yesterday............and the bloody thing has vanished.

Will rewrite it when I have the time. Why does it always disappear the long answers and never the short ones?!?

Hi there! I don't think it's sad at all hun :) I struggle to make friends too as I'm actually very shy (my outwards appearance is deceiving!). I live in West Wales, so a bit far away to meet up, but I'll add you on Facebook (I'm Sian Evans). I couldn't get my link to work on here though, so I can't put my profile address up.

Ooo, should have said, I'm also a teacher. What do you teach? I'm a Chemistry/Biology teacher, so a bit of a geek :eek: Lol!

Sian xx

Back