• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Looking for help

sazzy34

Gold Member
Read through your books again and remember why you want to do this, and drink loads of water lol

Hi and welcome!

Well done on your loss so far - you must be feeling great!

Look through some celeb mags, stick the music channels on and watch all the skinny minis dancing around in the music videos, flick through some catalogues and look at all those clothes you'd love to wear when you get to goal.....those things quite often work for me :)

Failing then, go out, somewhere where there's no food (for a walk, to the shops, even for a drive until the craving goes).

You're doing so well, I'm sure you won't let temptation beat you ;)

:party0011:Yay!!! I lost 1.5lbs @ weigh in tonight!! So, that's a total of 16lb weight loss. Only 5lb more to my goal.

Had a very lousy day @ work and felt stressed...but weigh in was a good pick me up!! Things don't seem so bad after all!!

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
S: 15st10lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st4lb(1.82%)
YAY well done! .. youve done brilliantly so far! ... and 5lb until goal! wow just imagine this time next month you could be down to your goal! how good would that feel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

I agree with what everyone else has said! ... Make sure your drinking enough, re read your books, flick thro the mags and just remember why you want to get to goal! Im sure you can do it

xxxx

Gemma1986

Im just me!
S: 13st13lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.9%)
:Dwell done keep it up,i done ww and lost 3 stone went bk on now on cambridge diet!