Looking for help

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Princess_Jess, 4 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Princess_Jess

Princess_Jess Full Member

Can anyone help me...I've been on weight watchers for 12 weeks now and have lost 14.5lbs!! I started @ 10st 11lbs. I did lose 16.5, but last week I put 2lb back on!! I'm really struggling this week as I want to lose again, but I can't avoid temptation. Any advice please !?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Youve come to the right place!!

Welcome to our WW gang and WELL DONE on losing over a stone :)
  4. Princess_Jess

Thank you :)

Sorry I'm a bit new @ this..haha!!
  5. Princess_Jess

What can I do to get myself back on track?
  6. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

cambridge diet / weight watchers
    Read through your books again and remember why you want to do this, and drink loads of water lol
  7. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Hi and welcome!

Well done on your loss so far - you must be feeling great!

Look through some celeb mags, stick the music channels on and watch all the skinny minis dancing around in the music videos, flick through some catalogues and look at all those clothes you'd love to wear when you get to goal.....those things quite often work for me :)

Failing then, go out, somewhere where there's no food (for a walk, to the shops, even for a drive until the craving goes).

You're doing so well, I'm sure you won't let temptation beat you ;)
  8. Princess_Jess

:party0011:Yay!!! I lost 1.5lbs @ weigh in tonight!! So, that's a total of 16lb weight loss. Only 5lb more to my goal.

Had a very lousy day @ work and felt stressed...but weigh in was a good pick me up!! Things don't seem so bad after all!!
  9. Princess_Jess

P.S Thank you for the lovely welcome :)
  10. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    YAY well done! .. youve done brilliantly so far! ... and 5lb until goal! wow just imagine this time next month you could be down to your goal! how good would that feel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

I agree with what everyone else has said! ... Make sure your drinking enough, re read your books, flick thro the mags and just remember why you want to get to goal! Im sure you can do it

11. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    :Dwell done keep it up,i done ww and lost 3 stone went bk on now on cambridge diet!
  12. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

well done lovey ,and welcome.
    You have done fabxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.