Looking for my mojo

MrMojo

Wannabe Mankini Model
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say hello, I've been vieweing the forums for a while now and decided it was time to register as I had already started on TS.

I'm on W1D5 TS 100% with 9 more weeks after WI on Monday until I'm on holiday with the family at butlins. I would like to shift a couple of stone by then, fingers crossed :D

ILurvDeCake said:
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say hello, I've been vieweing the forums for a while now and decided it was time to register as I had already started on TS.

I'm on W1D5 TS 100% with 9 more weeks after WI on Monday until I'm on holiday with the family at butlins. I would like to shift a couple of stone by then, fingers crossed :D

Best of luck :D

Thank you! :)

Hi Jane,

I did post a reply to your thread, but it's awaiting moderator approval (for some reason) might be down to the fact that I'd posted 3 replies quite close together.

I'm feeling pretty good, I think I must be in ketosis, because I'm not feeling hungry and it's day 5.

How about you?

Hi Nicci3636,

Without using the strips, that you use to test the ketone bodies in your urine, you should have a sense of wellbeing and feel like you have more energy, without feeling as hungry as you were when you first started.

But then I'm no expert so maybe someone else can shed some light on this?

Good luck x

Thank you! :D

Hi Nicci3636,

Without using the strips, that you use to test the ketone bodies in your urine, you should have a sense of wellbeing and feel like you have more energy, without feeling as hungry as you were when you first started.

But then I'm no expert so maybe someone else can shed some light on this?

Brilliant, well a sense of wellbeing is an incentive of its own! So getting skinny will just be a bonus. I'm excited now!! xxx

it's all a bonus :)

Good Luck on your weight loss - keep to the packs and water and you will do fine.

I do test with Keto strips but I think when I am in Ketosis I feel on a kind of 'high' which is nice!

Thanks ROSB, good luck for your WI tomorrow :D

Hello and good luck!

If you're in ketosis it's common to have a metal like taste and bad breath (sorry) due to the acetone. It's a morning reminder for me that all is going well on the diet :)

If you don't have the metal taste etc does it mean that your not in ketosis, I've been on it 3 weeks now and don't seem to have these symptoms. I'm not cheating so don't know why not.

You may just not have noticed. Especially if you're drinking lots of fluids.

Any VLCD will give you good weight loss ketosis or no ketosis :) the sheer lack of calories will do the trick :)

Thanks for your replies, it really helps to be able to ask questions.

Back