Looking for some inspiration

Natwaaa

Hello again all, have done Lipotrim a couple of times losing 2 stone at most, I've put it all back on and more but I'm starting fresh again today, I love this forum it's so supportive and seeing how well everyone is doing always spurs me on :)

if you don't mind saying how much have you lost in how long and how much more do you have to lose?

i want to lose about 5 stone :)

Hi love! I lost 5 stones in 5 months on Lipotrim before and went from a size 20 to a size 10-12, I was 18 years old and only 5'4 so size 20 was huuuuge on me!! x

Hi love! I lost 5 stones in 5 months on Lipotrim before and went from a size 20 to a size 10-12, I was 18 years old and only 5'4 so size 20 was huuuuge on me!! x

Thats brilliant well done! I hope I can do as well as that! I'm in a size 18/20 at the moment I'm near 5ft 8 would love to get to a 14! I go on holiday in about 12 weeks so hoping to of lost a few stone before then :)

Hi Natwaaa, I've lost just over 3stone in 8 weeks and plan on staying on this till the middle of june, I am at present a 12 in some clothes and 14 in others I was size 18-20 before I started. So i'd say you will do great in 12 weeks, best of luck :)

Hey ya I'm also going on holiday in 3 months and have the same aim Ive already lost nearly 2 stone In 4 weeks so it does work I still have almost 3 stone to lose tho. Good luck!!

Wow those losses are amazing, day 5 now this has probably been my worst day but determined still :)

Hiya!

I want to lose about 6 stone - I have a wedding to plan!

I lost exactly a stone on the first week, and six pounds in the second. I get weighed today, a day early so I'm hoping for any weight loss.

It gets easier, I promise! Now I think of the shakes as medicine for my health and a safe haven from food addiction. I'm still obsessed with watching food programmes etc and looking at my cook books, but not quite so much as week one.

Keep up the hard work, you'll get a real inspirational buzz when you step on those scales.

Nicola x

Hiya!

I want to lose about 6 stone - I have a wedding to plan!

I lost exactly a stone on the first week, and six pounds in the second. I get weighed today, a day early so I'm hoping for any weight loss.

It gets easier, I promise! Now I think of the shakes as medicine for my health and a safe haven from food addiction. I'm still obsessed with watching food programmes etc and looking at my cook books, but not quite so much as week one.

Keep up the hard work, you'll get a real inspirational buzz when you step on those scales.

Nicola x

Hi Nicola

Fab weightloss so far....so encouraging to see it works.

i too am planning my wedding so congratulations! Have you set a date?

I resisted setting a date until I felt I could find a way to shift the weight this year....since starting on here we've set a date and my goal is to reach my target weight by our summer hols at the end of August so I can then spend the rest of the time teaching myself to maintain it! Oh and look and feel less uncomfortable on our hols for a change xx

Hi Mrsfeeneytobe!

I'm a MrsHooley to be!

We haven't been able to decide on much, in fact we are poles apart!! The latest decision is a Vegas wedding following by driving road trip to Denver (the other half's idea), then off to Chicago for a honeymoon. When we get back we'll have a wedding blessing followed by either a small Indian meal or a larger buffet / disco do.

I've decided on March next year, so hopefully I can lose a couple more stone then try to maintain it through Lipotrim maintenance. After that I'd like to stay in ketosis and try the Atkins or another low carb diet.

But who blummin knows!!!! Just wish I wasn't so fat! But I got myself into this mess and I'll get myself out of it!!

Nicola x

Hi summer_body

I'm also 5'4, size 20 and want to get down to a 12! What was your start weight and what did you get down too? My start weight was 15st12lb and my goal is 10st x

Hi summer_body

I'm also 5'4, size 20 and want to get down to a 12! What was your start weight and what did you get down too? My start weight was 15st12lb and my goal is 10st x

Hi Lucy - you are doing so well. I've lost 1st in 2 weeks. I know the weightloss will start to slow down now but hoping to lose another 19lbs for the summer. I've already dropped a dress size in 2 weeks so I'm sure you will be in a size 12 in no time.

Good Luck :)

Hi Mrsfeeneytobe!

I'm a MrsHooley to be!

We haven't been able to decide on much, in fact we are poles apart!! The latest decision is a Vegas wedding following by driving road trip to Denver (the other half's idea), then off to Chicago for a honeymoon. When we get back we'll have a wedding blessing followed by either a small Indian meal or a larger buffet / disco do.

I've decided on March next year, so hopefully I can lose a couple more stone then try to maintain it through Lipotrim maintenance. After that I'd like to stay in ketosis and try the Atkins or another low carb diet.

But who blummin knows!!!! Just wish I wasn't so fat! But I got myself into this mess and I'll get myself out of it!!

Nicola x

Hola Mrs Hooley to be!

Vegas + Denver and road trip sound awesome!

We have decided on Thailand for that tropical garden feel...but not int jungle lol! It's where we went on our first holiday together and fell in love awwww!

We actually went back to Thailand over Xmas and NY just gone to do a wedding reccie and we have ended up with more venue options than we had anticipated as we had one dream venue in mind before we went lol. We have decided to have our honeymoon over Xmas/NY next year so we can have 4 weeks to ourselves in paradise somewhere...excited!

Back up wedding location is Italy for a rustic garden feel...we're off to Italy for a wedding reccie for our hols in August too....exciting excuses to have repeat holidays in places I've fallen in love with too!

think its deffo a good idea to try and get a handle on the weight stuff now as wedding planning will be hectic and distracting the closer we get to it!

ive not dated even venture near any wedding dresses yet as I would actually like to be able to try some on without feeling like an elephant in a mouse's clothes shop! Have you seen any you want yet?

xx

Hey there Mrs Feeneytobe!

Your wedding plans sound lush, and very very romantic. I love the idea of a 4 week honeymoon!!!

I'd love to try on dresses, and its a shame I'm overweight because that's what is stopping me - the thought of being directed to the back of the wedding shop where I imagine the plus size dresses are. I can see myself walking past lots of beautiful dresses that I'll never get to wear. I also have a niggling thought in the back of my mind of not being able to even find a dress!!!

When I'm a smaller size 16, I'm hoping I'll be confident enough to be able to go in and try some on to suit my figure and not disguise it.

Maybe I'm doing myself an injustice here and there are dresses in shops to suit every size, but the shame of getting into a dress than can only be partially zipped up would be so mortifying. Although saying this I am being pressed by friends as family to go and try some on. I've never been married before, so I'd like it to be a magical experience.

Ha! Enough of my rambling worries! As well as wedding plans and Lipotrim - I'm also doing my degree! It's fair to say I like a challenge!!

Nicola x

Hey there Mrs Feeneytobe!

Your wedding plans sound lush, and very very romantic. I love the idea of a 4 week honeymoon!!!

I'd love to try on dresses, and its a shame I'm overweight because that's what is stopping me - the thought of being directed to the back of the wedding shop where I imagine the plus size dresses are. I can see myself walking past lots of beautiful dresses that I'll never get to wear. I also have a niggling thought in the back of my mind of not being able to even find a dress!!!

When I'm a smaller size 16, I'm hoping I'll be confident enough to be able to go in and try some on to suit my figure and not disguise it.

Maybe I'm doing myself an injustice here and there are dresses in shops to suit every size, but the shame of getting into a dress than can only be partially zipped up would be so mortifying. Although saying this I am being pressed by friends as family to go and try some on. I've never been married before, so I'd like it to be a magical experience.

Ha! Enough of my rambling worries! As well as wedding plans and Lipotrim - I'm also doing my degree! It's fair to say I like a challenge!!

Nicola x

OMG Nicola that's exactly why I won't go into a wedding dress shop! Can't bear the thought of being sent to the back for the over-size tents nor feel paranoid that the staff may be secretly sniggering at me! I've given myself until I'm a size 14...like you I've never been married and have it in my head that it should be a magical amazing experience trying on wedding gowns instead of crying my eyes out!

i suppose not having to spend ages cooking and shopping for food does free up time to do your degree? Haha I'm saying the same thing about doing work in general....I'm working from home at the moment due to being on crutches and normally I would be in the fridge every 5mins or obsessing about what my next meal will be....LT kinda gives me no excuse to waste time....so instead of working I'm on here or watching daytime TV haha! What a waster I am!

what are you studying?

ahhh the dream wedding and honeymoon feels like just a dream at the moment, so can't wait for it to be a reality! Though the saving is taking its toll on us as we're not good at being sensible for such a long time haha!

m xx

Back