Looking for Support!

Dani2

Hi everyone, have just had my first Lipotrim weigh-in today and although I've completely stuck to the diet and have been drinking 4l of water a day I have only lost 3lbs this first week! I know it's quite normal and perhaps I will loose a little more next week but I can't help feeling a bit dissapointed!
Any support would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Dani

Looking for support , thats what i say to my bra hehe . 3lb , maybe next week you will have a bigger loss , which will spur you on ,

Reactions: Bea
Dani, firstly well done on getting through your first week, I know how tough it is!! Dont be disheartened by losing 3lb this week. I know many people lose heaps that week, but in the long run, it does even out. 3lb in one week is more than you could lose on any other diet - keep thinking of it that way, I found that helped me and spurred me on on the weeks when I hadnt lost as much as I wanted to. Just keep sticking to it and stick with that water and you'll be fine!

Hi Dani,

I know how you feel. I did lose 5lbs, but when you see people losing 9-12lbs in one week you cannot help but feel fed up. Stick with it though. I've now lost a stone in a month and you have to be happy with a stone......(even though I only lost 2.5lbs a week for the last two weeks). All I think is that I'm losing over a bag of sugar of FAT a week........that has to be good.

Stay positive....next week I'm sure you'll see results.
Sharonx

Thanks very much for the replies! I feel much better about it now. You're right that it's more than I would lose on any other diet so I'll keep at it and it all adds up over the weeks anyway!
Thanks guys and well done for all your weight loss!
Dani

Well done Dani for not getting disheartned....it all evens out to about a stone a month....so you are well on track!!

Yeah best of luck and keep posting....we love to hear how all of the LT'ers and CD'ers are getting on...

Oh thanks MsJMC...just updated my ticker! Great site!

Back