Looking for the right class for me ....

mamaboo3

I'm a serial SW joiner and leaver I KNOW it WORKS I have lost and kept it off for a couple of years then had kids and POW... Now I find it very hard to stick to :( ANYWAY I'm rambling .....
I joined a class near me but I felt that I didn't fit in I felt it was too fuddy duddy for me and that it lacked the ompth I have always had from other classes.....
So is there is anyone that attends a class near me Enfield en3 and can recommend it to me please ..... ???

I need to get back on the wagon x

I know what you mean, I joined a class and although it seemed nice and people were friendly, it didn't make me want to run back the next week! I stopped for a few months and joined another class, not really on purpose, but just because the time suited better, and the change is AMAZING!!! My new leader is just fantastic and so helpful and friendly and I actually can't wait to go every week!

Hope you find a class for you soon x

The group you go to can make a big difference, and I am the same in having donw SW numerous times! Unfortunately I have struggled to find a really good class, and I am now doing it online. Good luck in your search!

Thanks for the comments I just wish that you could have the first week free to see how you fit with the class .... I don't want to have to search for the right one ... They should all be the same they should all have you wanting to go back...xx

I suppose though you can sus it out before you comit, well at our class you can! The new members sit at the table for the talk, then sit in on IT. Perhaps you can get an idea from that, well I think you could from our group. Our c is very friendly,interesting,informative, and generally lovely. Its only after IT that new members then join, or not. As yet we havent had any non joiners but the choice is still there at that stage. Hope you get sorted ok :)

hollys nan said:
I suppose though you can sus it out before you comit, well at our class you can! The new members sit at the table for the talk, then sit in on IT. Perhaps you can get an idea from that, well I think you could from our group. Our c is very friendly,interesting,informative, and generally lovely. Its only after IT that new members then join, or not. As yet we havent had any non joiners but the choice is still there at that stage. Hope you get sorted ok :)

Thanks ill maybe tag a long to a couple of classes and see how I find them... It's just such a shame as the one I joined was across the rd... X

Yes thats the best thing to do I think! Specially if they follow the same format as our group, sus then pay! Keep my fingers crossed for you that you find the group which suits you best. It is the key to success! :) :)

hollys nan said:
Yes thats the best thing to do I think! Specially if they follow the same format as our group, sus then pay! Keep my fingers crossed for you that you find the group which suits you best. It is the key to success! :) :)

Defo... I would do it from home but I need the class to stick to it x

I am a group person too. Made so many lovely friends in group and am a member of the social team now. Just love it! :)

I thought the consultant said at my first meeting that you can go to any group now everything's linked up online?? I hope you wouldn't have to pay a 2nd joining fee for swapping groups!
I'm going to stick with my first group even though it isn't perfect, the consultant goes on a bit and it runs over!! But I've picked up some good recipe tips and general encouragement from other members.

No my understanding is that indeed you can go to any group provided you keep your attendance up! And you dont have to give an explanation as to why you have changed either, well as I say that is my understanding. :)

mamaboo3 said:
Defo... I would do it from home but I need the class to stick to it x

Same here,never used to stay to class but do now and love it,feel more motivated when I have been.

Back