Looking forward next months Magazine

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mrs*S, 9 December 2009.

1. Mrs*S

Mrs*S Well-Known Member

So I can cook some more recipes!!!!!

Diet, what diet?
  2. Laddiesboy

Laddiesboy I ♥ Slimming World :)

Bi-monthly just isn't often enough to release it, we need it monthly at least!!
  3. louisegiles

louisegiles Well-Known Member

yes my 1st sw magazine cant wait!
  4. Mel2

Mel2 Well-Known Member

Oh no - is it not a monthly??? Gutted! I bought this months and thought there would be another one soon! Didn't realsie I'd have to wait 2 months!!
  5. Divster

Divster Banned

Its in class from Monday, and in the shops Thursday! :))
  6. Mrs*S

Mrs*S Well-Known Member

Hurray, I am getting serious withdrawal issues here lol
  7. natasha1974

natasha1974 Well-Known Member

oooooooooooo cant wait for januarys edition
  8. Loopeylou

Loopeylou Well-Known Member

This will be my first magazine since I officially started and can't wait for it....woudl love them to be monthly as the stories, food and receipes etc are great!

9. kizzib

kizzib Well-Known Member

apparently a girl from one of my consultant's groups (she has 5 groups) is going to be on the front cover (cant remember if its the next mag or the one after that).

her names joanne anyway. I used to go to school with her. nice girl.

Think its the 3rd time my consultant has had a member on the cover.
  10. jaylou

jaylou Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if it will be out next week? It's usually available the first class after Christmas - ready for New Year inspiration!
  11. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Our class sells old copies for new members and members that may have missed them for 50p. It may be an idea to ask your consultant if she has any. That may help with your withdrawal problem ;)