Looking good for college

Yasmine

One last chance
Hi guys, I posted weeks ago saying that I was going to do lipotrim during ramadan. I tried, and it was annoyingly hard and I am ashamed to say that I left LT and and gottenup to 14st 7lbs. I feel horrible, but happy now that I can stop eating.

It's eid tomorrow, which means fasting is over! finally! I can start LT properly!

I can see more new faces. Hi all, I was a previous user as you can see in my signature, I got down to 10st 4lbs but gained as I lost total control.

This is however is the final time. After today, no more chocolate for me ever again, as i can't be trusted with the stuff.

Good luck all!

hi Yasmine
Well done for getting back on track. This can only be a positive step forward and you look amazing in your pics - both before and after your weight loss!!

You know how great the support is on here and how great you felt after you lost the weight. I have been there - but right frame of mind and you will get to where you want to be again.

Lots of Luck
annie xx

Hi, I thought I was the only one doing LT over Ramadan. You're right, it is so tough but I've managed so far - only one tiny transgression.

Anyway, welcome back and good luck on this attempt!.

good luck!

x

Yasmine, good luck on your new start on LT. Glad you have been able to refocus on losing the weight you have gained. Hope you will not find it too hard second time around.

Oh woman, don't feel ashamed -we ALL know how tough it is and we are all here for you. But you have shown amazing strength and determination so you know you have it in you. Spend today working your head into the right frame of mind and you'll be fine babes. You're going to do brilliantly!

GOOD LUCK! :D

Back