Looking on the Positive side .....

Snowie

Went for my WI today ..... Have only lost 0.5lb
Felt a bit disappointed at first but at the end of the day it was not a gain and looking at my weight loss so far I have lost over 40% of my target loss!!!!!:p

I know I have not been drinking enough water so I am really going to try better with that this next coming week and here is hoping to a great loss next week!
xxx

Hi Snowie
I know how you feel only a pound for me on my last weigh-in (no 5)
I had some lovely support on here and feel much better this week.
Well done for keeping on the positive side!
Here's to us having a biggie next week
Magsy
xxx

I can understand why you'd be disapointed but like you say, keep looking on the bright said -its a loss after all - that's half a pound gone forever! Now get gluggin and wah out at least another one next week! Well done and Good luck! :D

Awww thanks hun .... and taking it from your other thread I have lost 0.5lbs which is 4 sausages!!!
Sounds more that way!!!

well done sweetie it is still a lose you doing grand xxxxx

Good on you Snowie for having such a positive attitude and belief in yourself, because, as I'm sure you know, it doesn't matter what we say here unless you believe it and you do it, it won't happen. Hurrah! for sticking with it xxxxx

Good on ya Snowie, great attitude. Dont forget your body needs time to adjust to the weight loss, so where you may not have lost poundage, you may have lost inches! You'll be great for next week hun im sure!

Excellent attitude snowie I hope I can remain so positive :)

good for you, i need to drink more too i think, just a shame its not vodka! ;)

I've had low loss weeks and it does get you down but the way I look at it is, if you had a low loss on lt then chances are you'd have no loss, or even a gain, on any other diet!

Next week will be better - you'll see!

Great attitude babe!

x

Back