Looks Those Back!!

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
Hi All,

I'm back, it's been a couple of years since I was last on here but now I'm back!!

I weighed in this morning, it was the first time on the scales for a good while. Geez I've put on a lot more than I thought!

So here goes...

I am currently 13 stone 6 pounds. I would absolutely love to get back down to 11 stone but I know that is going to be an absolute mountain to climb!
I am going on holiday in less than 5 weeks time and I would like to have shifted 10lbs by then. That seems easily do-able as it is only about 2lbs a week.

As well as the diet I am also hoping to complete mini challenges, anyone who remembers me from last time I was here will remember, that I like to set myself little challenges.
I will be hoping to do tummy crunch, squats, the plank and others. I will also be doing my week day detox's as well once I've been back in the diet zone for a bit.

The detox days worked really well for me last time and often gave me the boast I needed, so hopefully they will work well again this time round.

So that's it. Sounds easy doesn't it!! Let's hope I can stick to it well like I did last time and get some of this weight shifted.

Please help me by following me on my food diary https://www.minimins.com/threads/little-miss-naughtys-food-diary.356685/

Back