Loopeylou's Journey to a Slimmer Me

Have a good one hun

You seem to be gettin into the swing of things :) Xx

Morning Lovely :)

Hope u have a good day today xx

Hi everyone, UP day today :)
Have to admit finding Judd is fitting with my lifestyle very well. DD's are so much easier in the week as work is so busy i dont have time to think about food!!

Lasts night DD salad turned into a plate of cauli and sprouting broccoli ( my fav ) as the salad had gone off! argh lol

Tonight will be Maggi garlic chicken with a jacket potato or actifry chips - depending on what i fancy :rolleyes:
Hope everyones having a good day.

actifry chips....what are these please ? ? hmmmmm waiting........lol

Thanks Claire- I look forward to seeing how you get on with it!! I'm sure it will work well for you and you sound like you have the whole system sussed and REALLY great news that it doesn't make you feel hungry!! It's something I could maybe try for a short time to boost losses if I've had an indulgent time!!XXX

Hiya Claire!

Hope you're ok and that you're having a lovely day!

Ruth
X

roosnanny said:
actifry chips....what are these please ? ? hmmmmm waiting........lol

Ahhhhh my favs, Tefal Actifry is a fryer which cooks delicious chips in 1tbsp or less of olive oil. You can even just use frylight to reduce calories. I also cook homemade scotch eggs in mine, sausages, bacon, mushrooms, roasted garlic vegetables .....it's so versatile. It is expensive but wouldn't be without one now :)
Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

ahhhhhh yes,silly me.
they are a fair bit of money,but i think in the long run it would pay for it's self,i have a rotisserie and
i love it so much,have to say if if broke i really would buy another,i might look into the fryer if they go down
a bit,you can't beat crispy chips.....they are like proper chips aren't they ?

roosnanny said:
ahhhhhh yes,silly me.
they are a fair bit of money,but i think in the long run it would pay for it's self,i have a rotisserie and
i love it so much,have to say if if broke i really would buy another,i might look into the fryer if they go down
a bit,you can't beat crispy chips.....they are like proper chips aren't they ?

I prefer them to chip shop chips (well maybe not the ones in Sherringham lol). There the best home cooked chips, beats a deep fat fryer hands down :)

Is just chicken you do in the rotisserie. X

Hiya!

Have a lovely day today- hope you're ok :)

Ruth
X

morning.
i guess you can pretty much do any meat,i've done chicken wings in there,anything
you can poke the skewer through.
chicken skin(if you like it)comes out so crispy and juicy oh yummmmmmmm.haha now my mouths watering.

I am very tempted to buy an Actifry but have always wondered about the size as I have a large family, can you cook a lot at once? They are expensive so would like to think I will get my use out of it, I don't mind having to use it twice if I was cooking but wouldn't want to turn into a chore IYSWIM ??

I am very tempted to buy an Actifry but have always wondered about the size as I have a large family, can you cook a lot at once? They are expensive so would like to think I will get my use out of it, I don't mind having to use it twice if I was cooking but wouldn't want to turn into a chore IYSWIM ??

The standard ones is for 4 but i'd say more like 3 adults, they do a larger family one so prob for 4 adults or 2 and kids maybe.
The fresh chips cook in 35-40 mins, frozen chipped ones are about 25 ( i think )
xx

Finished work on time today :)
DD today but really hungry - 1st time since starting. Prob not helped by stress levels at work I guess..... Not sure what to have for dinner but needs to be filling !!!
Pop to shops on way home me thinks and get some veggies.
Hope everyone's had a good day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for that didn't realise they did a larger one may have to start saving ;) I don't know what it is about today but we all seem to be struggling on our DD s today, so you are not alone , the day is nearly over though and we can eat tomorrow :D

bajoleth said:
Thanks for that didn't realise they did a larger one may have to start saving ;) I don't know what it is about today but we all seem to be struggling on our DD s today, so you are not alone , the day is nearly over though and we can eat tomorrow :D

Had slightly more, 450 cals in the end. So looking forward to UP day tomorrow!! :) x

Me too x

Morning hun :)
Have a lovely day today xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Claire, I'm having your chicken and chorizo curry for dinner tonight. Do you know what it works out as calories wise? Just being lazy and trying to shortcut entering it individually into MFP.

Back