Loopys Losses..Here we go again...again ...again!!!

I am SO excited for you! I can't wait to hear all the details on Saturday!

And you're gonna look just perfect in his passenger seat too :)

Congratulations! on your losses so far, on accrediation, AND on the hot date.. leading to Exercise ;) ;)

Thank you purple person..lol

All ready and about to walk out the door!!

But my stomach is full of butterflies!!!...whats going on?? I've been on that many dates...
I never get nervous????
I don't allow nerves!!!!
???

Only just done 2nd coat of nail varnish too...whats the betting I smudge them!!?

Wish me luck...oooohhhhhhhhhhhh

Amanda
xx

Congratulations with your accreditation Amanda

and of course the date.

I know what you mean about smudging the nail varnish, it's a killer ;) ;) :D

Well I've just had the most lovely evening!!

He's lovely!! But I thought that last week too...and a perfect gentleman (mmm..not used to that!!)

Got there at 7...had a quick coffee then went to his local for a diet coke!
Then off into Braintree...only about 15 mins from his.

We sat holding hands in the cinema....awww..sweet!!!

Back to his for another black coffee...then he threw me out...lol

He has to be up at 4am....so I was expecting it!!

I'd definatly recommend 'Little Miss Sunshine'....we laughed from start to finish...and it had the most perfect ending!!

Amanda
xx

I'm sure when they see how successful you have been they'll start sooner. :)
Hope the phone calls keep rolling in!!

Well 1st customer been and gone....took a weeks worth of packs but doesn't want to start til Nov 1st.
Told her she could come back nearer the time if she'd rather but she said if she buys now she can't back out of it....fair enough...I see her logic there..lol

Didn't know when she rang but I know her...ish.

She works in the pub where I go and she's seen me going in over the months getting smaller and drinking water....and always asks how I was doing.

Anyway...at 4pm we're going to pick up a kitten!!!

Will start a new thread cos we need help with a name!

Amanda
xx

Been gone a few days...struggling big time with sticking to plan!!

Missed Jazzercise last week cos I was feeling so down and fat!

But got back on yesterday and so far so good!! Was going back to jazzercise tonight but something happened this morning that might put me out of action for a week or 2!!

I was in a meeting at 11...an important meeting too with the directors and design department of the company. There was me happily joining in when I got bitten by a bloody dog!! Why it's allowed in there I'll never know!!

Anyway I've lost my toe nail and can hardly walk. Blood everywhere ...going to docs this afternoon to get it seen to.

So no exercise for me for a while.

The shitty little animal has bitten someone before and the owner (one of the directors) asked for it not to be put in the accident book but I WILL be putting it in tomorrow. If I get gangrene I want some comeback!!

Bloody angry and toenailess!!!

Amanda
xx

Back