Loopys Losses..Here we go again...again ...again!!!

And so she should considering whose dog it was. Is it still throbbing?
Irene xx

Sadly Irene it's the only thing in my life that IS throbbing...lol

How come I felt ok last night...joking about things throbbing and chatting on MSN?

Today I feel worse than yesterday?? My toe is killing me...had a really rough night...I just feel like curling up in a ball and dying! Everything seems to be hurting this morning...even my teeth?

Rang work to tell them I wouldn't be in again and Bob my boss said he'd get me something stronger than paracetemol sent round...like wacky backy!!?? I think he was joking!!

Mum was here yesterday but today I'll be on my own...not good in this mood

I hate feeling like this

Hiya honey

sending you big hugs and hope you feel better soon

have you gone to the hospital yet or a doctor??

love

Gen xx

Today I feel worse than yesterday?? My toe is killing me...had a really rough night...I just feel like curling up in a ball and dying! Everything seems to be hurting this morning...even my teeth?

Hi Amanda, just found this thread and reading the last few pages is making me so cross with your employers!:mad: :mad: :mad:

For my 2 penn'orth.. firstly you MUST get it in the accident book immediately (get the boss who said as much to write it in now and you can sign it when you next go in), secondly, it sounds like your body is going into some kind of shock.. you should go to your gp today, or, failing that get someone (or a cab) to take you to your local Accident & Emergency (get a receipt from the cabby and claim it back from work) and let them have a look at it. It could be that the mutt fancied a bit of the bone too! Also, your Director, no matter how badly she feels (and I'm sure she is very concerned), has a duty of care to all of her staff. Health & Safety would have a field day:eek: :mad: - you need to write to her, cc in your personnel manager or line manager (or both), and diarise all of the events and how they have affected you thus far. I wouldn't go down the compensation route unless you really feel it necessary. I always think compensation is a dicey area. However, lay down the groundwork just in case!

I am SO sorry you are feeling so crappy :( - but I am concerned about how much your entire body hurts now.. that's why I would get some professional medical advice, and promptly.

You look amazing by the way and sound like you will be another fab CDC :D

Take care :)

(p.s. I've a comment or 2 on the blokes who never text discussion but in the mood I'm in right now it may become a man-bashing-fest!):confused:

Oh my goodness!!! Just caught up with the whole dog thing!!! Hope you are feeling a bit better. Definatly tell them you're not feeling well when you get it redressed today.
You should be on antibiotics and have had a tetanus shot. If they havent done that insist on it!!!!
I would ham it up a bit with work aswell - they dont deserve you being nice to them. They should be pampering you with alot more than flowers!!!!!

I hope you are feeling a bit better Amanda - if not, get yourself down that Doctor surgery.

Whatever you do, get it in the accident book as soon as you get back or better still, ring work and tell them.

I've been to the docs this afternoon Brad....I had to drive...no one around to take me and it wasn't easy!

it's been dressed again but looks bloody awful! The pain getting the old dressing off was unbelievable....

I can't see me being able to wear shoes for some time to come!

Rang my boss when I got back. He said yesterday he would put it in the accident book. I'll be checking it when I go back on monday.

But on a good note....going to the theatre with friends tonight. To be honest I don't feel like it but it's been arranged for weeks. Getting picked up in a half an hour.....suppose it'll take my mind off it for a while

Amanda
xx

Hope your evening was wonderful and that your toe improves!:)

Glad your boss put it in the book.

Sorry if I sounded boorish earlier, :eek: but I hate to see good people being hurt and suffering without proper care... just a soppy date I guess.

Fingers (not toes!) crossed for a better day tomorrow!:)

Take care :)

I hope your evening went ok mate (by the time you read this).

If that woman brings her mutt in to work again, she needs suing.

Who brings dogs into workplaces anyway!! surely there is something about health and safety? Poor you Amanda. I'd be in a right strop if I were you. Would have probably eaten most of the kitchen to make up for it!!

Hope your toe is all better soon and that you had a laaaaaverly night out!

Hope to see a happier Amanda soon!!

Nicole xx

Loopy, hope you are ok hun, if it get worse then please please get it checked immediately.

Hope you had a great time at the theatre x

Back