Loopys Losses..Here we go again...again ...again!!!

Good question from Bex there matey ;)

So .. how did it go?! :rolleyes: I've been on tenterhooks like a nervous mother-hen all day! *lol* :D

It's all in the text message Sharon...lol

Amanda
xx

Cheers Amanda!

Great diary thread! Nice to see you here, it's a great site!

As for the dating, i have to finish with the current one first! Hehe! Easier said than done! :eek:

Bex xx

sounds great i love the irish accent! And dont feel guilty about eating the odd meal my god you have done sooooo well you deserve it! I hope you find a very special man as you deserve that as well, if you could find me one while your there LOL xxxx

sounds great i love the irish accent! And dont feel guilty about eating the odd meal my god you have done sooooo well you deserve it! I hope you find a very special man as you deserve that as well, if you could find me one while your there LOL xxxx

lol Vicki...I've only just discovered the Irish accent in the last 10 days!! But luckily this one is more understandable!!!

I'm not too worried about the odd meal...it's time I started having a life!

Who knows with this one...seems promising so far...but you just never know do do you?!

So you're after one too are you?? Seems like we're all on the look out..lol

Amanda
xx

I split up with my boyfriend last week so think I need some time to myself for a while! Was with him 6 years but it was never going to turn into anything that i do want in the future so decided it was time to think of myself and start being happy! Since ive lost this weight i have felt strangely i deserve more and he gave me nothing but grief to be honest! Going to hopefully become a counsellor when I get to goal as well fingers crossed - so next year is looking much brighter! but if a nice man came along unexpectedly i probably wouldnt say no LOL! x

I split up with my boyfriend last week so think I need some time to myself for a while! Was with him 6 years but it was never going to turn into anything that i do want in the future so decided it was time to think of myself and start being happy! Since ive lost this weight i have felt strangely i deserve more and he gave me nothing but grief to be honest! Going to hopefully become a counsellor when I get to goal as well fingers crossed - so next year is looking much brighter! but if a nice man came along unexpectedly i probably wouldnt say no LOL! x

Oooh Vicki!
I would say sorry but it sounds like you know what you're doing lol

Best to get out now if it's not going anywhere...good luck to you xx

If you're anything like me you'll try a good few out in the next few months!! (oooh how awful does that sound) (But it's fun!! lol)

Amanda
xx

ive never experienced that before only had two relationships both who were nightmares! never had any attention apart from them so it would be weird but looking forward to it!

ive never experienced that before only had two relationships both who were nightmares! never had any attention apart from them so it would be weird but looking forward to it!

It is weird geting attention. For years no one has even noticed me....and if anyone did I would think they were taking the p*ss or talking to me for a bet!!

Slowly getting round to the idea that it's not like that now...but it really is very odd!

Amanda
xx

Best to get out now if it's not going anywhere

Thats exactly why i need to end it. Just trying to compose an e mail to him now. I know he will think i am a coward, doing it that way, and he would be right!

I went out on Wednesday with a single friend to a singles night, and got chatted up for the first time in years! All very strange, didnt know what to say!

Sorry do I need glasses or does your title say that you are in Size 12 JEANS.

OMG - That is so amazing - Cant wait to see you

Best to get out now if it's not going anywhere

Thats exactly why i need to end it. Just trying to compose an e mail to him now. I know he will think i am a coward, doing it that way, and he would be right!

I went out on Wednesday with a single friend to a singles night, and got chatted up for the first time in years! All very strange, didnt know what to say!

Hows the email going Bex?

Isn't it a strange feeling being chatted up?? But nice...lol

Sorry do I need glasses or does your title say that you are in Size 12 JEANS.

OMG - That is so amazing - Cant wait to see you

You don't need glasses Shazza...you did read it right!!

It was 20th august when I 1st got into the jeans...a memorable day!!!

Can you remember when I got into the size 16s that weekend at bootcamp? And how happy I was then??
Well I was in Next changing rooms with my friend when I got in the 12's ...I got some strange looks when I was jumpimg up and down in the changing rooms...lol

Went to the doctors this afternoon and while I was there I mentioned my baggy belly and saggy boobs.

My doctor told me that she was happy to refer me as soon as my BMI is 26... less than a stone to go!!!!

She did say I wouldn't be able to have both operations at the same time but could possibly be a chance of getting them both done on the NHS.

Hows that for motivation for me!!

Amanda
xx

Brilliant for the motivation! Keep it up girl! I cheated today...:(

As for the e mail, i went for the softly softly approach, ie its been fun but things havent changed since we have been together, it isnt progressing, and how can it anyway as you have nowt to offer!:eek:
Awaiting a reply, but he is the type to retreat to his cave. I wont hear from him for a while...

Back