Loose skin...what helps to tighten it up?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Lily21, 1 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Lily21

Lily21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(24.26%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey everyone,

Hope everybody is keeping well and starting to fade away like I am. I've been on Lipotrim TFR for 6 weeks and have lost 2st and 4lbs, (woop woop) , but my skin is starting to get a bit saggy and i've become paranoid about it, especially on my upper arms. (I rarely get my farms (fat arms) out and I live in cardigans and long sleeves)
    Can anybody recommend anything to tighten my skin up? Creams or lotions or any other miracle remedies? I really want to try tackle this before it gets even worse. I don't have to money to pay for surgery like the people on embarrassing fat bodies on channel 4 who have had AMAZING losses but were left with saggy skin.:sigh:
    Help!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fizzyfluff

fizzyfluff Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(7.47%)
    Diet:
    Juddd
    I'd really like to know this too. I'm worried about having a flabby chin. I've bought mama mio boob tube cream for my neck, smells lovely, hoping if I do it daily it'll have some effect

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. abouttime

abouttime Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.92%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i would also love to know the answer to this...i think it may require a great deal of toning up at the gym!!

5. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    Sorry ladies but the simple answer is to tone up as you lose the weight.I have lost a total of 5 and a half stone on cd(3rd time to do this) and have been toning as i go and i am pleased to say the i dont have any loose skin...of yet anyway.
    So the only thing for it is to get those weights out.

HAPPY TONING :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.