Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Loose skin...what helps to tighten it up?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Lily21, 1 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Lily21

Lily21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(24.26%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey everyone,

Hope everybody is keeping well and starting to fade away like I am. I've been on Lipotrim TFR for 6 weeks and have lost 2st and 4lbs, (woop woop) , but my skin is starting to get a bit saggy and i've become paranoid about it, especially on my upper arms. (I rarely get my farms (fat arms) out and I live in cardigans and long sleeves)
    Can anybody recommend anything to tighten my skin up? Creams or lotions or any other miracle remedies? I really want to try tackle this before it gets even worse. I don't have to money to pay for surgery like the people on embarrassing fat bodies on channel 4 who have had AMAZING losses but were left with saggy skin.:sigh:
    Help!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fizzyfluff

fizzyfluff Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(7.47%)
    Diet:
    Juddd
    I'd really like to know this too. I'm worried about having a flabby chin. I've bought mama mio boob tube cream for my neck, smells lovely, hoping if I do it daily it'll have some effect

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. abouttime

abouttime Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.92%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i would also love to know the answer to this...i think it may require a great deal of toning up at the gym!!

5. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    Sorry ladies but the simple answer is to tone up as you lose the weight.I have lost a total of 5 and a half stone on cd(3rd time to do this) and have been toning as i go and i am pleased to say the i dont have any loose skin...of yet anyway.
    So the only thing for it is to get those weights out.

HAPPY TONING :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.