Starting Again And Sticking To It This Time (I Promise)

So I've ditched Slimming World, I know it works great for some people but I wasn't liking all the low fat and all the Muller Lights... I just always felt hungry and always found myself snacking on something or other that was free and well I stopped losing weight and decided I'm starting over again on Low Carb High Fat (LCHF)

So it's a new day and today I've started myself off with a two egg omelette fried in coconut oil (1 tsp) and topped with two slices of ham and 40g of feta cheese - this has kept me feeling full so far so I'm going to hold out until I feel real hunger before I prepare my lunch

Thanks hun! So far so good, only been two days so far... going shopping now and have to resist buying a big choc cake! About Slimming World, I know! I never have time to cook three meals from scratch sometimes you just want to be able to grab something quick :)

Trying a bit of intermittent fasting this morning, hopefully till dinner which will be lamb joint and veg... will update how today has gone tomorrow morning fingers crossed haha

Haha ok so I haven't stuck to the intermittent fasting but apart from that have been um... okish today. Roast lamb joint and veg fried in coconut oil and fried egg (coconut oil) with cheese, had three oat cookies that I made myself and probably have about 10g carb each but hoping I've stayed under 50g for the day... will start properly counting my macros tomorrow

Slimming World isn't all about low fat and Muller Lights.;)

I don't like fasting it messes your body up too much and I enjoy my food too much so keep to three meals a day and I do snack on fruit or rice cakes and peanut butter in between.:)

Good Luck with LCHF and take it one day at a time for a couple of weeks then once you get in the swing of it, it will be easier.:)

Back