Loosing Inspiration, Help Needed

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Hiya Girls and Guys,

Ive been a target member for a couple of months now but recently I have started to loose my way and inspiration.

It started a few weeks back when I went on holiday, I ate and ate what I wanted but then I was back on track as soon as I got some. Since then, I have been on plan 90%, been good during the week and failing at weekends. This weekend being no exception as i'm going to a beer and curry festival Friday night.

Ive looked on the inspirational picture page, ive looked at old photo's of me and I have been reading the inspirational links on the SW site but I jst cant get into it 100% like i was before my holiday.

I havnt been to class for two weeks now (one week due to being on holiday an one week I was away one evening so couldnt make it).

What can I do? I know when I go back to class on Tuesday i'm going to have gained weight - and that thought terrorises me, but I dont have enough will power not to eat curry or not drink beer on Friday night. I want to stay on track and loose weight so bad but I know I am failing.

Sorry for the rant, but I really am in a bit of a bad patch here. Hope you are all having a nice evening.

xxxxx

i love my weekend food takeaways and wine or a few lagers, and saving my syns until the weekend allows me to have a blow out, i.e takeaway and a few drinks you could save 105 syns just for the weekend if your on 15 a day??

Yeah I know I can do that but I just dont have the will power to do it. Its just ben since I have been back from holiday I have started 'slacking'.

Back