Loosing the Lbs after pregnancy - SW old style

Hey brenda 2 down this week

Sinead thats fab!! I'm sure your well chuffed with that? It's mad the way it can dramatically change.... did you do anything different?

I want to change WI day from Monday to Friday so that I can give myself a bit of a break at the weekend without wondering about the scales. So.............. I had a sneaky WI this morning, bad idea, I have 1Lb ON :cry:I was sure I'd have weight off... at this stage I'd be happy with STS on Monday.
Honestly I don't know how that happened, I haven't went over my syns and I have been on a couple of walks too. Only thing I can think of is that I started to drink more water and green tea this week, but they are supposed to shift weight not add to it!!
Ahh well it sure it could be worse I suppose. So, big plan of action I'm sticking to GREEN big time for the next few days and maybe only have 1/2 a Curly Wurly :(

Any advise?

GREEN DAY - Sticking with this till Monday to see what happens! fingers x the scales go the right way!

Breakfast
Nectarine
Apple
Grapes
Muller Light

Lunch
tuna - 56g excluding brine - am I right coounting the weight when it's drained?? (3 syns) - this would be almost 6 syns if I counted 100g inc brine!!!
WW salad cream (2 syns)
Sweetcorn
Tomato
Scallion
Beetroot

Dinner
Steak ( 2x HEXB)
Potato
Broccoli
Carrots
Garden Peas
Gravy (3 syns)

1/2 Curly Wurly (3 syns)
2x tea (Milk - HEX A)
2 x Green Tea
1L water

Sneaky WI this morning put a serious dampner on my day:(

Total Syns for today 11 syns

Oh forgot to post my exercise yesterday -

Well I did a 20min walk / jog with the buggy - the jogging bit isn't a pretty sight :) then to top it all off I did about 5 min on the ab roller thing - near killed me!! but my abs ( wayyyyyy in under the flubber belly) are aching, as is the top of my arms and the top of my back which are the 3 areas that thing is supposed to be working on.

Going to WI agin this morning, just to torture myself :eek: Back in a while with the results! Next week I'm only doing a sneaky WI on Friday and then my offical WI on Monday.

Fingers Crossed:fingerscrossed:

Weigh in was alot better than I suspected... 3/4 Lb off last Mondays WI...oh yeaaa. I still have 3 days till official weigh in, enough time to kick the ass off 1/4Lb to take me to a full Lb off??? Gonna go with GREEN today aswell.

Happier Bunny after that:D

Todays GREEN day Menu

Breakfast
Muller Light
Apple
Orange

Lunch
Baby Potatoes
Tuna ( 3 syns for 56g drained weight)
sweetcorn
WW Salad Cream (2 syns for 2xtablespoons)
Beetroot
Tomato
Scallions

Dinner
Potatoes
Gravy (4 syns)
Broccoli
Carrots
Peas
Chicken (HEXB x2)

Grapes
Coffee & Tea (Milk - HEXA)
Curly Wurly (6 syns)
Green Tea
1L Water

Walked / jogged 20min and 10 min of ab & arm exercises

Total Syns for today 15

Menu looks great, will keep fingers crossed for you on Monday. X

Thanks Louise, me too haha!

My sister is getting married next year and has just said that she wants to go bridesmaid dress shopping in December or the first week in January, soooooooooo no pressure Lol :D

Another fine day, stuck to GREEN hope this works.

Breakfast Omlette
Egg
Mushroom
Tomato
Onion

Lunch
Baby Potato
Tuna (HEXB)
WW Salad Cream (2 syns)
Sweetcorn
Tomato
Low Low cheese 42g (HEXA)
Egg
Lettuce
Scallion
Beetroot

Dinner
Chinese chicken chow mein (7 syns)

Tea / Coffee ( milk - HEXA)
1L Water
2 x green tea
Curly wurly - well, I haven't had this yet, but I plan too :D
Grapes

Went for 2 x 30min walks.

Total syns for today 15

Sunday was a bit of a disaster!! Went shopping for clothes... very stressfull and not successful!

Breakfast
Muller Light
Grapes

Lunch
Scone x 2
coffee ( Milk HEXA)

Dinner ( No point in even attempting to guess the syns)
Garlic potatoes
8Oz steak
saute mushrooms & Onions
Garlic Butter

Another Green Day... hope this will work!

Breakfast
Muller Light
Grapes
Apple
Orange

Lunch
Potatoes
Beans
Low Low Cheese
Fried Egg

Dinner
Potatoes
Mince (2 x HEXB)
Gravy ( 4 Syns)
Carrots
Garden Peas

1L water
2 x Green Tea
Coffee ( Milk - Hex A)
Curly Wurly ( 6 Syns)

Total Syns for today 10 - maybe allow a few extra for the mince!! Well............it was yummy

Went for 20 min walk / Jog with the buggy- hope this will help move a few Lbs .

Well,... didn't get to fill in my food diary yesterday... feeling a bit crap this week and feeling really heavy. booohooo:cry:#
Ahh well, just have to get on with it.

Breakfast
Muller Light
Apple
Orange

Lunch
Lettuce
Tuna (HEXB)
Sweetcorn
WW salad cream (2 syns)
Tomato
Beetroot
Scallion
Cheese (HEXA)

Dinner
Potatoes
Chicken (HEXB)
Gravy (4 syns)
Carrots
Peas
broccoli

Curly wurly (6syns)
Bacholors pasta & sauce mild cheese & Broccoli
2 x green tea
1L water

walked jogged for 20 min

Total syns for today 12

Put on a pound this week brenda! Totm was the cause i think :(

Aww Sinead, you should have a good loss next week then!
I'm a bit annoyed aswell cos it's coming off really slowly! but I suppose I'll get there in the long run.... hopefully

Aww Sinead, you should have a good loss next week then!
I'm a bit annoyed aswell cos it's coming off really slowly! but I suppose I'll get there in the long run.... hopefully

Hey, I found you. I have always felt my weight loss has been really slow but it all adds up and on track for more than 42lb between June 25th and Dec 25th. I know a girl that drops 3-7lb week after week. She lost 3stone 10lb about 18 months ago and put it all back on again and is now back doing the same thing - gets SOW and SOM all the time but I'd rather have a pound off and have no intention of ever seeing it again.
So, if you're like me and keep comparing to other people - don't - stay on your track - you know the plan works & you'll get there.
Chin up - chest out and jog on :D
P.S - six months ago being your starting weight was just a dream for me - one that seemed impossible but I'll be there - perhaps not as quick as I'd like but I will.

largerthanmost said:
Hey, I found you. I have always felt my weight loss has been really slow but it all adds up and on track for more than 42lb between June 25th and Dec 25th. I know a girl that drops 3-7lb week after week. She lost 3stone 10lb about 18 months ago and put it all back on again and is now back doing the same thing - gets SOW and SOM all the time but I'd rather have a pound off and have no intention of ever seeing it again.
So, if you're like me and keep comparing to other people - don't - stay on your track - you know the plan works & you'll get there.
P.S - six months ago being your starting weight was just a dream for me - one that seemed impossible but I'll be there - perhaps not as quick as I'd like but I will.

Thanks for the motivation. Im powering through and taking it one small step at a time :)

Thanks, that's such a lovely message, I know I should be happy that the scales are going the right way! I thought maybe for the first few weeks it would have come off a bit quicker....some people are never happy lol.
I doubt if there'll be a loss this week as I've been off track due to a family bereavement, eating and exerxise have taken a back seat, but I'm going to be back on track today:D I've just over a week till the christening so my mini goal of 10st 9Lb isn't looking like it's going to happen.
Your loss is amazing! you must be so proud!! do you follow the extra easy plan or the red & green days?

Back