Loosing weight but not inches?

Dinosaur

I've just had my weigh in with my CDC and have lost about 5 lb's, but have lost nothing at all inches wise.

My CDC was a little surprised and was saying that I should be upping my water intake as it's probably water retention.

However I'm on 3½-4 litres a day as it is, so would really struggle to drink more - I can hardly be more than 20 minutes from a loo as it is:eek:

Do you think the fact that I drink most of my water from 3pm onwards has anything to do with this? I don't drink more than a litre before then as I'm always out on school/nursery runs and have a thimble for a bladder:D

Strangely I have felt more comfortable in my body this past week, despite the lack of inch loss, so I'm not too concerned as I'm feeling really happy with things at the moment. I gotta say this diet is better than prozac for my moods!:D

Dinosaur
PS In case you're wondering I do my own Monday weigh in's which I use for my ticker, as I go from when I started cutting down on carbs, rather than when I started on the diet which was a few days later:rolleyes:, so hopefully I'll be able to post a good loss on Monday!

Back