Loosing weight to gain confidence!

On certain days u can eat other stuff like 1 day its fruit 1 day its lean meat bla bla,
wispa is actually quite low in kcals I get the duo and give the other bar to The other half as The duo has less calories init cos There a tad smaller there 140 kcal and The other bar is 210 haha treat yourself every1 deserves a little treat :) xxx

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins

Good evening,

So today has been a good day but I have too many points left over, I have been to my first meeting today, and since Tuesday I have lost 1.5lb. Not sure if it's right but I'm taking it as a loss, not sure if I'm gonna weigh in on a Thursday now at a proper meeting... Am I wasting my money?

Today's food so far:

Breakfast: fruit and yoghurt (2pp)

Dinner: ww chicken noodle soup (1pp) muller light yoghurt (2pp) apple (0pp) and 1 fox crunch cream (2pp)

Tea: ww shepards pie (6pp) carrots (0pp)

Snacks: tea 1x sugar (1pp) malted milk biscuit (1pp)

15pp out of 29pp, 14 left and I think I'll have a wispa

Any ideas what I could eat to top up my points?

Love n stuff
J x

i wouldnt say its a waste, you still have lost so thats great!

i dont follow weight watchers but i know someone who does and she calculated that some walkers baked crisps are one point, the crinkled ones.... that was the old points system though

I need something that is healthy but has a few points in, I have been advised not to eat less than 25pp and I have only had 15pp, if is eat my wisps I still have 4pp till I get to 15 arghhhhh lol

J x

I need something that is healthy but has a few points in, I have been advised not to eat less than 25pp and I have only had 15pp, if is eat my wisps I still have 4pp till I get to 15 arghhhhh lol

J x

maybe save them points to have a treat at the end of the week? like a bit of cake or something?

x

It's a bit different now, you can't carry the points over and you get 49pp to spend over the week, I still have all of the pp left hehe... I feel like I'm doing too well lol

J x

It's a bit different now, you can't carry the points over and you get 49pp to spend over the week, I still have all of the pp left hehe... I feel like I'm doing too well lol

J x

you are doing well to have all them points left! go you!
x

Oh but it's soon the weekend haha, I have a short deadline so in trying to be really good so by Easter I will have lost a couple of stone! But a weekend proves to be a big points spend haha

J x

i get that, being at work mon - friday stops me nibbling on snacks but at home its like, oh im hungry.... lets go to the fridge... i gotta be strict at weekend

x

So an update on yesterday, I had a ww yoghurt and a wispa mmmmmm

22/29 pro points used, need to eat a bit more today, sounds funny to say I'm on a diet and I need to eat more haha

J x

J4N3Y said:
Oh if only we could sleep and loose lbs every night

That would be amazing if it could happen lol but since it can't, I'm happy that atleast we burn calories while sleeping.

Today's food:

Breakfast: fruit and yoghurt (2pp)

Dinner: ww tomato soup (2pp) muller light yoghurt (2pp) apple and 2 satsumas (2pp)

Tea: Tuna steak with new pots, cucumber and baby toms (10pp) ww toffee crunch sundae (3pp)

Snacks: cup of tea 1x sugar (1pp) 2x malted milk biscuits (2pp) wotsits (3pp) Curleywurley (3pp)

28/29 pro points used 49/49 weekly pro points left

It looks as if I have pigged out today but I stayed within my points limits so I should be ok!

Took the dog out for a good walk too, he was lagging behind toward the end, poor old thing lol

Love n stuff
J x

Hmmm ok, feeling a bit down today, I have only lost 1.5lb this week. Not sure where I have been going wrong, I haven't done much exercise tho so that may be the problem! How's it going for u Hun?

J x

I seem to be feeling like I'm going off the wagon abit today ooops but I start boot camp next week Nd my partners bought me all new stuff so I'm hoping ill shred a stone x

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins

Back