1. VerdePurdy

VerdePurdy Full Member

Hi everyone, I've been floating about for a little while so thought I'd create a thread.

I got on the scales last Thursday and was gobsmacked when I saw my weight - 327lbs. I've put on 9 stone in 7 years (that's a whole new person)!

So I've decided to change my lifestyle... I've been calorie counting (1,400 a day) and exercising for 20 mins a day. So far, 5 days in, I've lost 7 lbs! I'm thinking most of this will be fluid but I'm absolutely chuffed as little meatballs!

I want to lose 10 stone (140 lbs) by June 2015. I think this is a reasonable goal, 10 stone in 18 months? Has anyone else lost this sort of weight calorie counting?

Looking forward to my weight loss journey :)

Last edited: 13 February 2014
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. The Moog

The Moog Silver Member

Sounds like you've made a fantastic start. I lost 5 stones in a little over 6 months calorie counting in the first half of 2011. Unfortunately life took over a bit and I put over half of that back on.

I'm back to shift it permanently now (plus another couple of stones), and I know that calorie counting really does work.

Best of luck with it. You've got a really positive attitude towards it and that's half the battle. Keep watching those pounds come off :)

4. VerdePurdy

VerdePurdy Full Member

Aww thank you for replying :)

Wow that's incredible, best of luck starting again!

5. VerdePurdy

VerdePurdy Full Member

I've lost my first stone! 16lbs gone (forever this time).

6. not_lar_croft

not_lar_croft Silver Member

Well done on your amazing start to your journey, I have switched to calorie counting from SW and look forward to following your successes x

7. VerdePurdy

VerdePurdy Full Member

Good luck to you :)

I've had a rough few weeks - I've gained and lost over and over again (the same 2lbs) hence why I haven't updated much.

But, I'm now 309lbs and 18lbs down in total!

8. brads27

brads27 Full Member

How you doing now

9. brads27

brads27 Full Member

put all my weight back on:cry: