Losing 10 stone!

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting - Through The Stones To Your Zone' started by VerdePurdy, 21 January 2014.

1. VerdePurdy

VerdePurdy Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, I've been floating about for a little while so thought I'd create a thread.

I got on the scales last Thursday and was gobsmacked when I saw my weight - 327lbs. I've put on 9 stone in 7 years (that's a whole new person)!

So I've decided to change my lifestyle... I've been calorie counting (1,400 a day) and exercising for 20 mins a day. So far, 5 days in, I've lost 7 lbs! I'm thinking most of this will be fluid but I'm absolutely chuffed as little meatballs!

I want to lose 10 stone (140 lbs) by June 2015. I think this is a reasonable goal, 10 stone in 18 months? Has anyone else lost this sort of weight calorie counting?

Looking forward to my weight loss journey :)
    Last edited: 13 February 2014
  2. The Moog

The Moog Well-Known Member

Sounds like you've made a fantastic start. I lost 5 stones in a little over 6 months calorie counting in the first half of 2011. Unfortunately life took over a bit and I put over half of that back on.

I'm back to shift it permanently now (plus another couple of stones), and I know that calorie counting really does work.

Best of luck with it. You've got a really positive attitude towards it and that's half the battle. Keep watching those pounds come off :)
  3. VerdePurdy

Aww thank you for replying :)

Wow that's incredible, best of luck starting again!
  4. VerdePurdy

I've lost my first stone! 16lbs gone (forever this time).
  5. not_lar_croft

not_lar_croft Well-Known Member

Well done on your amazing start to your journey, I have switched to calorie counting from SW and look forward to following your successes x
  6. VerdePurdy

Good luck to you :)

I've had a rough few weeks - I've gained and lost over and over again (the same 2lbs) hence why I haven't updated much.

But, I'm now 309lbs and 18lbs down in total!
  7. brads27

brads27 Well-Known Member

How you doing now
  8. brads27

brads27 Well-Known Member

put all my weight back on:cry: