"Losing a stone a month" - have you?

Hello B.G.;)
Yes, I averaged just over a stone a month, which is roughly a dress size. It's amazing.
It's great to see everyone's losses.

Well this is my first time on LL and only on week 5, but lost 21lbs in a month, so I am hoping to average out at least a stone a month.

Week 5 weigh in tomorrow so I had a cheeky go on the scales this morning and iv 4stone off in that time iv never been on anything like this wish if done it 10 years ago

Week 5 weigh in tomorrow so I had a cheeky go on the scales this morning and iv 4stone off in that time iv never been on anything like this wish if done it 10 years ago

OMG thats amazing! :)

blink.gif

How much are you hoping to lose Andy?

16/17 stone so il be on abstinence for a long time as I reckon il not loose another 4 in the next 5 weeks as everyone iv been talking to says it starts to slow down the weight loss but u never know

Ah, gotcha... well, great start! Must be a real boost for you... :)

Yeah, it will slow down, and it's healthier if it does anyway I think... gives your body time to adapt and adjust as the weight drops... but you're well on your way and just stick at it! The weight will continue to drop and you're not gonna recognise your self...

Congrats again on your losses so far... exciting times eh?! :D

xx

Wow, four stone in five weeks!!? Am I reading you right, andy? Is that even possible? Wow. Well done.

Wow, four stone in five weeks!!? Am I reading you right, andy? Is that even possible? Wow. Well done.
Hey, I could lose a stone in 5 minutes if I wanted to! :D

/I'd just have to cut my head off! :giggle:

;) xx

LOL Pinkie you're soooo funny! You crack me up with your comments!

Four stone in five weeks!!!! Now that is truly amazing!!! I think a stone a month is achievable I've fond a stone in 3 weeks but it will average out

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

Back