"Losing a stone a month" - have you?

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
Have your losses averaged to this? Just wondering as I know people vary so so much xx

I'm averaging about a stone a month (fingers crossed for the next two weigh ins!!)

I think it depends on the person and how much left the person has to lose. When I did lipotrim I lost a stone a month for the first few months, but at the end it started to slow down lots.

When I did LL before I averaged at about 10lb per month but my LL counsellor said this was normal as I'm tiny (4ft 11) so will lose weight slower than the average bear :sigh:

Last edited:
When I did LL before I lost 2 stone in 4 weeks. I didn't stick with it for any longer than that so can't say what a more longer term average would be. This time around I have lost 12lbs in my first week alone, I started off at 17 stone to give you some idea of the impact of starting weight.

I think it depends mainly on the person. I've lost a stone a month though x

No I didn't but since dec I have been on and off the program a lot so i don't know if that's accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well my 3rd weigh in is on Saturday I'm hoping for 3lb to hit my stone in 3 weeks, the last time I did it, it averaged out to a stone a month

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

When I did it last Summer I was averaging just over a stone a month, but I did loose one stone in my first week. But I had put that stone on the week before going on holiday.

But I started at 15stone and lost 35lb in six weeks.

Re-srtarting next week......and not soon enough!

I've lost 2 stone in 5 weeks, I'd like to think id average at a stone a month!
Roll on summer :D

Hmm... well, this time yesterday, I'd have said "NO! More like 10lbs a month!"... But after a nice weight loss today, I guess I'd say yeah, about a stone a month... :D

xx

I've lost 2 stone in 5 weeks, I'd like to think id average at a stone a month!
Roll on summer :D

wow well done you thats amazing :0clapper: whats your secret???i need to know :p

wow well done you thats amazing :0clapper: whats your secret???i need to know :p
The secret is... 'Lighter Life'... ;)

Join us... :D

/That isn't supposed to sound quite as cult-like as it does!! Lol...

xx

lol..... Pinkie i think your brilliant!!!

Lighter Life is defo the way forward!

The secret is... 'Lighter Life'... ;)

Join us... :D

/That isn't supposed to sound quite as cult-like as it does!! Lol...

xx

haha come to the dark side!!:p well im on slimming world and quite happy with that but if i change my mind ill let u know ;)

Aww... love ya Lozz!!
chocala.gif

Lol, no probs aisling! You're doing really well too, I have total respect for you! I tried SW but just found myself bending the rules as I found them too flexible, and inevitably failed at it! ;)

But your losses are fab! Congrats... :D

xx

Back