Losing for the last time...

Feeling determined today. Started the day well with 2 boiled eggs, some plums, 2 alpen light bars (hexb) and tea with some milk from hexa. Going to finish off diet coke chicken at lunch and plan is to make some SW beef chilli for dinner with lots of sf veg and some yummy roasted butternut squash.

Hi lizzie. Was just browsing and came across your thread. Just saying hi and well done on a good day so far!

Thank you. The curry is really easy. You only have to dry off the onions, and then chuck everything else in, give it a stir and let it simmer for about 20 minutes.
Thankyou guna defo try, think te boyfriend would like it too :) will try convert him to slimming world haha

Hi lizzie. Was just browsing and came across your thread. Just saying hi and well done on a good day so far!

Hi Lizzy. I've been a bit rubbish on here recently! Keep forgetting to update it. I really need to start doing it again as I think it really helps me stay on track when I write it all down for everyone to see. Hope you've had a good weekend. x

Will start back on food diary tomorrow to get me back on track for WI on Wed at my new meeting. Haven't been bad, but can't remember everything...

Started 30 day squat challenge last week and am day 8 today, which is a rest day. Kind of dreading tomorrow as I have 100 squats to do!!

I went to a pole dancing fitness class this afternoon too. It was amazing! I had SO much fun and I can feel how hard my muscles worked. Downside is that I've got a few scrapes and bruises and I'm going to ache like anything tomorrow!! Definitely going to go again tho!

Will start back on food diary tomorrow to get me back on track for WI on Wed at my new meeting. Haven't been bad, but can't remember everything...

Started 30 day squat challenge last week and am day 8 today, which is a rest day. Kind of dreading tomorrow as I have 100 squats to do!!

I went to a pole dancing fitness class this afternoon too. It was amazing! I had SO much fun and I can feel how hard my muscles worked. Downside is that I've got a few scrapes and bruises and I'm going to ache like anything tomorrow!! Definitely going to go again tho!

I want a go at that squat challenge. I had a c section nearly 5 weeks ago so just waiting to be signed off by doctor before starting. Do you do them all at once or throughout the day? Want to do something similar for my arms too.

I do them all at once. I've read you can do them in smaller chunks, but I don't know if that would be as effective. I think there is a push up one on the internet too and one for abs. You should try pole fitness, I've had a major upper body workout today. I'm going to be in SO much pain tomorrow!! x

Decided to go to my old meeting for last time tonight and change to Wed meeting next week. I'm just too busy on Wed to start this week. Desperately hoping I can get into 9s this week. Was 10st exactly last week... Will report back after 5.30. Can't wait that long...

Thank you. x

Finally back under 10st. Was 9.12.5 at WI this evening. 1.5 off from last week. Yay!

I've not had a brilliant week as I've been to 2 parties, but just been to WI and lost 1lb AND got 1 stone! Yay! No idea how, but must've done something right!!

Back on it tomorrow, including updating my diary. Got a renewed determination. Really want to get my Club 10 next week 1.5lb to go...

Back to writing my diary today.

B - Mullerlight, 2 light alpen bars hexb

L - fried eggs and beans (didn't have any toms or mushrooms), nectarine

Planning on having a big bowl of chicken or prawn salad for dinner and may have a mugshot as a snack later.

Joined a new, closer meeting last night. It's only been going for 3 weeks. It's quite small at the moment, but i really enjoyed it.

Currently watching Gordon Ramsey make molten chocolate donuts! I really shouldn't be watching this...

Back