losing heart :-(

Tan9277

Hi all I'm new to minimins its great reading up on other people's experiences on ww propoints.I rejoined ww after a 2 yr break and it's all changed to pp.feeling like it's not working for me though and I'm feeling a little deflated.only 6lb off in 4 weeks :-(.wud u all advise quite bit of exercise cuz I do bare minimum to b honest but didn't need to the last time.any advice greatly appreciated!

Hi Tan,

Are you doing it online or at a meeting? If you're going to a meeting, I would sit and ask the leader for some advice 1 to 1. Some people find they have to have a trial and error period with their weekly points allowance, as some people don't lose if they use all of it, some don't lose if they use none of it etc.

6lb is still near enough half a stone, and thats a brilliant start! =D Don't forget that people who lose the weight at a gradual pace are more likely to keep it off :)

Have a look on here for some new meal ideas etc.

As for the exercise, I'm not sure as I'm training for something as well as doing the diet so I'm doing it anyway. Others might be able to help you with their experiences. Chin up chick xx

I agree with Leah. 6lbs is good :) I don't know how much you have to lose but some people (including me) have a LOT to lose and we do see faster losses initially.

I would definitely advise some exercise. When my weightloss slowed down I started doing exercise. Now in week 6 of the NHS C25K programme and loving it.

Thanks guys haven't been on this from I last posted and haven't been following the plan too well either and missed weigh in too this week....opps!but plan to get back on track this week.I want to lose bout 2 stone-ish.think ur right gonna go back this wed nite to class and ask my leader hopefully she can help.thanks for the advice greatly appreciated and has gave me a push for this wk :) defo gonna check out recipes here too! Fingers crossed!

Hey, yea that's still a good loss!! It took me 6 months to lose my last half a stone lol! I found goin back to basics always helps, giving yourself a bit of a refresh!

Back