1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Losing inches...but have alot to lose!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by weightlossannie, 21 August 2014 Social URL.

1. Hi I'm annie, I'm 33 with 3 kids.

I have a serious hate of stepping on the dreaded scales, so have decided that I'm going to measure my waist and hips each week and hopefully see the results that way.

I have been doing a low fat diet, and using slimming world meals of an evening which seems to be working for me. I started off at a 58 inch waist (told u I had a lot to lose :/) and after around 8 weeks I am at 49 inch waist (not started measuring hips yet) I was a size 26 top and 24 bottoms, I an now a 24 top and 22 jeans.

I was exercising each day but during the school hols it has trailed off but as of tomorrow I am back to it.

I will try and post pics of meals I do each day.

My measure day will be a Friday. Would be nice to have some support :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Today had been good :)

Breakfast- bacon, grilled tomatoes and slice of toast (no butter)

Lunch- Ham salad (lettuce, toms, onions, peppers) Low fat salad cream

Tea- sw chilli amd rice

Mars ice cream-7 syns

Last edited: 23 August 2014
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.