1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Losing inches...but have alot to lose!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by weightlossannie, 21 August 2014 Social URL.

1. Hi I'm annie, I'm 33 with 3 kids.

I have a serious hate of stepping on the dreaded scales, so have decided that I'm going to measure my waist and hips each week and hopefully see the results that way.

I have been doing a low fat diet, and using slimming world meals of an evening which seems to be working for me. I started off at a 58 inch waist (told u I had a lot to lose :/) and after around 8 weeks I am at 49 inch waist (not started measuring hips yet) I was a size 26 top and 24 bottoms, I an now a 24 top and 22 jeans.

I was exercising each day but during the school hols it has trailed off but as of tomorrow I am back to it.

I will try and post pics of meals I do each day.

My measure day will be a Friday. Would be nice to have some support :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Today had been good :)

Breakfast- bacon, grilled tomatoes and slice of toast (no butter)

Lunch- Ham salad (lettuce, toms, onions, peppers) Low fat salad cream

Tea- sw chilli amd rice

Mars ice cream-7 syns

Last edited: 23 August 2014