Losing the Baby Weight

A very rainy day in Norfolk :-(!! Walked in it to get little un weighed the fatty is 13lb 1oz!!

Breakfast - banana and 2 x satsumas
Lunch - omelette with peppers, sweetcorn, mushroom. Tomatoes and cucumber. 2 x lf cheese triangles.
Muller light and strawberries

2 x tea (2 syns)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mullerlight
1 x tea (1 syn)
dinner was slow cooked beef with veg stock, passata,sweetcorn, mixed peppers, mushroom, onion and ff yogurt with boiled new potatoes
jelly
strawberries and grapes

= 3 1/2 syns

Thanks, how are you getting on?? Do you have a treat after weigh in?! When I used to go to WW meetings you used to see everyone leave an head straight for chip shop x

Im doing ok, after 2 weeks back on plan, i lost the 4 and half pounds gained during the bank hol wkend.. so easy to gain and so hard to shift haha. Next goal is to lose a pound and a half and i will be in the 11st's area... yay.
I do tend to have one day of the week when i am good for brekkie and lunch but allow myself to have whatever i want for tea, i find it keeps me sane! I know my weight loss is slow but even if i shift half a Lb a week I am over the moon.
Hope you still doing well x

Weigh in tomorrow morning, I am having a day in today going to stay in the warm and snuggle with my boy.

Breakfast - 2 x wm bread with 2 x lf cheese triangles
Strawberries
Tea x 2 (2 syns)
Lunch - leftover beef stew from last night with new potatoes

Clouise29 said:
Weigh in tomorrow morning, I am having a day in today going to stay in the warm and snuggle with my boy.

Breakfast - 2 x wm bread with 2 x lf cheese triangles
Strawberries
Tea x 2 (2 syns)
Lunch - leftover beef stew from last night with new potatoes

2 x satsuma
Cuppa x 2 (2 syns)
Tea - jacket potato with small marg (2 syns), lf cheese slice x 2, beans, salad on the side

Mullerlight and grapes for later

image-1073477839.jpg

After I weigh in I have a cheat day where I don't worry about dieting, this also provides me with some much needed fat as I don't tend to use my syns that much in the week and I'm breastfeeding.

Breakfast was 2 x alpen light bars
Cup of tea (1 syn)

Lunch - bacon, Brie and cranberry panini with chips, salad, coleslaw, diet coke.
Cup of tea with 2 little biscuits and a bite out of my oh lemon cake.

I got 2 x scratch cards total of £6 and won £25 so that paid for some shopping (this healthy eating is expensive) x

Breakfast - porridge, banana and 0% natural yogurt HEA and HEB
X 2 cuppa ( 2syn)

chicken leg no skin, rice (1 1/2 syn), veg

Mullerlight and 2 x Allen light bars

Tea - large chicken kebab salad no sauce (7 1/2 syns although I do have extra healthy options to take)

Diet coke
Fruit

= 11 syns in total

Last edited:
well done on the fab weight loss hun :)
I only managed 1/2 Lb this week but better than a gain i suppose...yay to us soon to be skinny minnies haha
x

kitty75 said:
well done on the fab weight loss hun :)
I only managed 1/2 Lb this week but better than a gain i suppose...yay to us soon to be skinny minnies haha
x

I'm on maternity leave at the moment so I walk around a lot and im feeding my baby so lots of calories burnt there a day! better than a gain or a sts so be pleased with it!! I feel so much better already just through eating the healthy food but it's so much more expensive dont you find x

Just found the kebab recipe I was after

Ingredients:

1 teaspoon plain flour
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
500g/1.1 lb lamb mince

Method:
Preheat oven to gas mark 4/180C/350F

In a large bowl, combine the plain flour, dried oregano, dried Italian herbs, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper.

Add the lamb mince and mix thoroughly for 2-3 minutes. Take out all of your aggression on the kebab mixture, punching and kneading until no air pockets remain and the kebab meat is extremely smooth.

Shape the seasoned mince into a loaf and place on a baking tray.

Bake in the middle shelf of the oven for 1 hour 20 minutes, turning the loaf half way through the cooking time to ensure even browning.

Once cooked, remove from the oven and cover with foil. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.

Slice the donor kebab as thinly as possible and serve with pitta, salad and sauces!!!

I'm on maternity leave at the moment so I walk around a lot and im feeding my baby so lots of calories burnt there a day! better than a gain or a sts so be pleased with it!! I feel so much better already just through eating the healthy food but it's so much more expensive dont you find x

Yes i am finding i am constantly in the supermarket picking up things and because everything is fresh fruit or veg i am definately spending a lot more on our food but on the plus side, losing weight and it is working out cheaper than take outs and dining out.
ps. the kebab recipe is lush! I made some garlicky sauce to go with mine-FF fromage frais with minced garlic, onion and garlic granules, serve with pitta (HEXB) and salad/sw chips... hmmm might be having a change of mind for tea haha
x

Breakfast -porridge, banana (HEA and HEB)

Went to my sisters for lunch and am lucky as she is also on SW so made me a lovely omelette with mushrooms, red onion, pepper, ham and a little cheese so all syn free as count the cheese as a HEA ( was less than the 30g)

Satsuma x 2
Cheese triangle (HEA)

Im now attempting SW roast potatoes, going to have with a salad and gammon and egg- I'm bloody hungry today!!

Exercise wise me and my sister were on the Xbox connect doing the dancing, I have no rhythm but it was a fun workout!! X

Mullerlight and Alpen light bar x2

image-1852085990.jpg

Last edited:
Breakfast was the usual porridge with banana

Tea = 1 syn

Lunch was a jacket potato (1 syn), 3 light cheese triangles and salad plus small piece of SW tuna and bacon quiche (my sister made it defo worth a try)

Muller light x2 and Alpen light bar x2 (one ml was 2 syns)

Salmon, rice (1 1/2 syn) and veg

Tea = 1 syn

Went for a run with my sister x

= 6 1/2 syn

Last edited:
Back